F1 2006 Full season W.I.P

Progress on the mod is stalled since the start of february. I didn't have a single moment to even boot up the game. All members work is complete,just my last bit is undone. What i have to do now is handover my whole game to someone who is experienced with each and every bit of this game...who can handle any issues...so please if anyone like me is out there-contact me... the mod needs to be released and the last bit of work is very little.

Note: The last time i did a qualifying or a race was back in november.

Progress on the mod is stalled since the start of february. I didn't have a single moment to even boot up the game. All members work is complete,just my last bit is undone. What i have to do now is handover my whole game to someone who is experienced with each and every bit of this game...who can handle any issues...so please if anyone like me is out there-contact me... the mod needs to be released and the last bit of work is very little.

I will, if you want

We're all here to help you.I currently got time all week and can test it on any track and i will see if i got problem.Just send me the mod and i will test it.:thumbsup:

Hallo, i have a question:
In 2006 only 11 teams run for championship. In this game there are 12. How do you solved the problem, that in qualifying 7 teams are shooted out, so that because of only 22 cars on grid, Q3 is no longer top 10, its top 8! What did you do?
I have the same problem, because I updated my game for 2013, and in 2013 there are only 11 teams ;)
So I want to know, what to change in database??

;)

In 2006 only 11 teams run for championship. In this game there are 12. How do you solved the problem, that in qualifying 7 teams are shooted out, so that because of only 22 cars on grid, Q3 is no longer top 10, its top 8! What did you do?
I have the same problem, because I updated my game for 2013, and in 2013 there are only 11 teams ;)

;)
You can't change the number of teams

;)

Will be another team i guess, keep 12 teams

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 27 15.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 63 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 55.9%