F1 2005 season mod Part 1

Misc F1 2005 season mod Part 1 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
is a good trajajo, in race with rain do not appear the tires with slots, it is so the mod ??, in career mode, and there is some way when the commentator says the starting grill will take the voice ??, not to mention the pilots of f1 2017

Hmmm, Im still in menus and game "loading" all time. I cant play, cant nohing, only drivers change, options, but still no races. Im sad.

Hi, I think I did something wrong.
I downloaded all parts of the mod.
Than I pasted the folder of F1 2017 and I replaced all the files in this new folder.
I moved the previous folder of F1 2017 out of the folder of Steam.
Now, when I try to open the game, it doesn't work, but I don't konw why.

Great job! It's amazing how well done all the models and textures are, but as it also changes some mechanics of the game it is not possible to play it online because the game detects it as cheats. It would be possible that there was a downloadable version of the textures only in order to make an online championship with friends?
A greeting!

Great job! It's amazing how well done all the models and textures are, but as it also changes some mechanics of the game it is not possible to play it online because the game detects it as cheats. It would be possible that there was a downloadable version of the textures only in order to make an online championship with friends?
A greeting!
well it would still not be playable online due to the fact that the game detects any and all modifications to the cars as a cheat (be it textures only or anything else). Plus any changes to tracks are also detected as cheats. So unfortunately even an only textures download would not be possible (unless you ported it over to F1 2016 but that'd require remaking the cars or trying to get 2017 cars to work on 2016)

Good morning, my lock on the loading screen, I use in the Brazilian Portuguese language, is it due to language?
I don't really know what would cause the issue, it could be caused by there having been a patch since we last checked the mod working but not sure as it is over a year old now so no-one is actively keeping up the mod

I don't really know what would cause the issue, it could be caused by there having been a patch since we last checked the mod working but not sure as it is over a year old now so no-one is actively keeping up the mod

returning once again, when I install the normal mod in the last version of the game, it works normally, when I put the patches, it is in infinite loading, how should I solve?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back