F1 2005 season mod Part 1

Misc F1 2005 season mod Part 1 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you tell more and less, in what time you have the new update? I know is difficult to say, but if is posible...
we have certain liveries completed but they still need some work, and some are not even started. I won't give out a time frame as I don't want to give out false hope or go too far with it :D I'm guessing there will be a patch to fix the 2017 chassis back in like normal at some point before we finish the classic chassis

Hallo i just donwloaded the mod its works very good but in Quali the Bots drive a very crazy time in Australia a 1:21.00~ but in the race they are as fast as i am about 1:28 is this intended? Greetings

Hallo i just donwloaded the mod its works very good but in Quali the Bots drive a very crazy time in Australia a 1:21.00~ but in the race they are as fast as i am about 1:28 is this intended? Greetings
I presume you simulated qualifying (fast forwarded time or skipped to the end), as virtual performance can't be edited

Yes i did ! So if i just let the time run out the times will be more realistic?
should be yes, but in a qualifying session you would have to make sure that you are out on track when the time runs out so that the AI can't set laptimes after the session ends for you. The recommended format is one-shot qualifying (which was also the real format in 2005) as there you will be out on track for the full session

we have certain liveries completed but they still need some work, and some are not even started. I won't give out a time frame as I don't want to give out false hope or go too far with it :D I'm guessing there will be a patch to fix the 2017 chassis back in like normal at some point before we finish the classic chassis
How’d you make the 2017 cars have a classic chassis?

Great mod!

Do you know if there's any way to switch the cars and duplicate the 06 Renault and 04 Ferrari car in order to have almost correct models?
Yes we do know of a way now, an update with those models has been planned but might still take a while due to focusing on 2018 related mods for most of the people involved

Hey There! Amazing mod! Works really well! I have seen some bugs so i report you this here:

- In Sochi the DRS is activateable in career (maybe in other gamemodes too)

- In Sochi the AI brakes way before the right hand corner at the end of 2nd DRS Zone (even the game gives yellow flag to this corner whenever an AI comes through)

- In Substitution the names (like Jenson Button's) not even changed. The other problem that i've found is Ferrari called "RedBull Racing" in the same part.

- In the team choosing at the start of the career mode the Sauber and Honda driver names are changed (but works well later on).

- The Career driver caps aren't changed from the default 2017 caps.

- If it's possible, you should add the normal voices to the real driver (like "Alonso" commentator sound to Alonso etc.. for as much driver as its possible [I counted 3 with Kimi,Fernando and Felipe]).

- The RPM counter doesn't work (the red-green-purple points on the screen next to the gear number)

-Some cars one side have mirrored picture (like Ferrari's right side)

-The Career mode Driver of the day awarded player name should be changed (Like "for the Honda driver" instead of "for the Haas driver").

- In Career, the AI is way faster then on races (like on AI level 80, it feels like 100 or more in Qualifying.)

I hope it will be developped soon, because its so fun for now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back