F1 2003 Mod - [Part 1]

Misc F1 2003 Mod - [Part 1] 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Quick question, I know this is completely off topic (The mod is absolutely insane btw, it makes my team e.g. much more fun): How difficult would it be to replace all current cars with the classic cars available? Without any changes to liveries. I guess what needs to be done is tires, car model, and performance adjustment? Totally new to it, I'm not sure where to start : )

Quick question, I know this is completely off topic (The mod is absolutely insane btw, it makes my team e.g. much more fun): How difficult would it be to replace all current cars with the classic cars available? Without any changes to liveries. I guess what needs to be done is tires, car model, and performance adjustment? Totally new to it, I'm not sure where to start : )
a lot.

im stuck trying to export the mod F1 2020 file to my one in the common steam file i dont know how i just end up placing it in the existing f1 2020 folder and then nothing happens

im Original f1 2020 in freien Rennen Punkte sammeln Ressourcen einfach. In f1 2003 funktioniert das nicht.ich bin 1,5-2 Sekunden zu spät.

im Original f1 2020 in freien Rennen Punkte sammeln Ressourcen einfach. In f1 2003 funktioniert das nicht.ich bin 1,5-2 Sekunden zu spät.

Hello! Thank you so much for this mega mod. I just wanted to know if it's just me or at Suzuka the AI goes wide and crashes ad Degner Turn on every lap... Is there a fix or did I do something wrong? Thank you in advance

Hello! Thank you so much for this mega mod. I just wanted to know if it's just me or at Suzuka the AI goes wide and crashes ad Degner Turn on every lap... Is there a fix or did I do something wrong? Thank you in advance
I've already brought a fix for the problem. Because it happened on several routes. Unfortunately, I brought new tire physics into play, which means you quickly lose grip when you touch the grass. Unfortunately, Codemasters didn't extend the notch there like in real life, BUT they have extended their AI line. So that even in the basic game the AI always drives a little way across the gras. With my new physics, the AI loses control of course. I had to weigh up, decent physics for no good line on one track or bad physics on all tracks but a normal line in Suzuka.

Hi the mod works fine except the driver names they are all the 2020 names and i did everything right but i noticed that in the name file it dosent have the 2003 names

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back