rF2 F1 1992 @ Sebring - Wed 20th August

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Error reads 'Connection failed'.
Looking at the rfmod I downloaded from dropbox, it is missing the Ferrari, could this be the problem? (not able to download rfmod in-game)

EDIT: Problem solved, changing connection type to LAN did the trick apparently.

Last edited:
Error reads 'Connection failed'.
Looking at the rfmod I downloaded from dropbox, it is missing the Ferrari, could this be the problem? (not able to download rfmod in-game)

I was a bit puzzled, but you are correct. The Ferrari's are not in the big-pack download. The FONDMETAL was 2X. :O_o:
Therefore the rfmod is missing the Ferrari's. :(

Uninstall the Ferrari's (Don't delete the package): and try to install the rFmod again.

I was a bit puzzled, but you are correct. The Ferrari's are not in the big-pack download. The FONDMETAL was 2X. :O_o:
Therefore the rfmod is missing the Ferrari's. :(

Uninstall the Ferrari's (Don't delete the package): and try to install the rFmod again.
Those who downloaded the "big-pack": Ferrari F92A : Download (v1.7 - 2014/08/08)
And there will probably 2 x Footwork packages in your packages folder. Delete one of them.

Sorry to everyone that I got involved with, braked too late on the first lap into T2 and then caused contact behind. I am really sorry and I just got too carried away. I will be much more careful next time. :(

Bad start for me, but anyway I didn't spin in the place, so it's not that bad !

Lot of contact in front of me, but I manage to drive clean and be safe on the dirty air on the braking zone,etc...

Then, lap 10: brake failure on the third braking zone (not visible on the LCD), my car went off the track but no contact and then big oversteer (undrivable) on the brakes !

So, the contact I had with you Barducco was caused by my suddenly front-brake failure.

Strange because I didn't touch to the brakes settings, and yesterday I made a 30 minutes race without that kind of issues...

Good race, congrats to everyone. My car had a brake and engine failure in the last minutes.

I picked James Sadler up in the the second corner carnage, gave James Maskell quite a bump and couldn't avoid Magnus Dahlgren while he spun. Sorry guys, wasn't my best driving day.

But the race was fun, great mod.

See you guys

I want to apologize for my contact with Matej when he was fighting for 2nd position, which could be avoided, and I'm sorry it happened. I understand I made a mistake.

Up to that point (2 laps down) I had managed to drive clean and safe (I think at least) then half a lap before the accident I had lost (one of?) my brakes, and I was still trying to adapt my driving. The replay, that I watched, shows how I tried to brake but the car just went straight without slowing down. However, not an excuse, I should have done better, since that happened at the turn before too. Being called 'idiot' wasn't appreciated though.

Thanks for the race, was fun.

So avoided carnage in lap 1 which put me in 4th somehow or something like that. Then the faster people slowly caught up and passed me which meant i ended up in a more realistic 8th i think. Then with people suffering from failures left right and centre i ended up 3rd by the end of the race and only 3 seconds behind 2nd. :O_o: Strangest race i have ever been in. Good fun though, thanks everyone :thumbsup:

Race 1 got stuck behind the carnage on the first corners. Then i kept pushing trying to avoid big mistakes which didn't prove successful. After a few more incursions through the grass my race changed. I started to get the feeling of the car and my pace improved, caught several people and after a while i was way ahead than expected. On the final laps and with the brakes fried i still managed to climb more positions due to other people problems.

Race 2 there were a few of us and it was just a race to have fun. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back