rF2 F1 1992 @ Hermanos Rodriguez - Sunday July 10th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I can't see Aero F1 at this time, Chris said he was having some power issues yesterday. I put up my server if anyone is interested, same pw as usual. Game name: "Rothmans - RD East".

Good fun chaps, great to see everyone's sense of humor. If I'm winning (in my dreams) you can call me whatever you like!

Slightly off topic, I watched highlights from Silvertstone 1977 on ESPN Classic tonight. Things that stood out: Grass on the infield was knee high and uncut. No kerbs to talk of. James Hunt did a celebration lap in the back of a modified Austin Princess and most noticable, Murray Walker did a trackside interview with Hunt after the race and Hunt was puffing away on a fag. Couldnt happen these days.

Yeh lol i watched the 1975 classic just before the 97 one Steve. Things that stood out were 'catch fencing' lol of jeez! '75 was a dry to wet race and cars started sliding off into the catch fencing. Some drivers were trapped for a few minutes as they tried to untangle themselves as the marshels ran onto to aid them,only to have a marshel ran over by other cars sliding off!
Catch fencing.........whos idea was that?
I think they should bring back doughnuts!

can i go on the little pink list ? (Playing cricket so not sure if i'll be back in time)

I've always had great respect for you as a driver Ben, and even more so now as an intellectual. Your ability to play(and I am assuming understand) quite possibly the most incomprehensible game on the planet, puts you in the company of Aristotle, da Vinci, and Einstein. Here's a piece of little known trivia: At very last moment the following clause was stricken from the US Declaration of Independence: "Oh yea, and furthermore we just don't get this whole "cricket" thing". Might help you on a history test sometime :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back