rF2 F1 1992 @ Hermanos Rodriguez - Sunday July 10th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
"Oh yea, and furthermore we just don't get this whole "cricket" thing". :D
Its quite simple really Bob:
The Classic Definition of Cricket.LASSIC DEFINITION OF CRICKET...
You have two sides, one out in the field and one in, in the field.
Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out.
When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out.
Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in.
Amidst this there are two men called Umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.
When both sides have been in and all the men are out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!

Its quite simple really Bob:
The Classic Definition of Cricket.LASSIC DEFINITION OF CRICKET...
You have two sides, one out in the field and one in, in the field.
Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out.
When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out.
Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in.
Amidst this there are two men called Umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.
When both sides have been in and all the men are out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!

Lmao that made my head hurt reading that

Pathetic waste of time. The server is set to do a formation lap but unfortunately, apparently sensible people are unable to follow simple instructions like
START FORMATION LAP
FOLLOW NAMED DRIVER

So total shambles vote for restart weekend instead of restart race so all qualifying times lost. Same shambles on the random grid restart, because people are unable to follow the car in front. How hard can it be? Engine overheated as did some others. Cant be arsed to bother with R2.
Some people have practiced all week for this fiasco.

As stated above, R1 was a total screwup.
R2 was moved to Rothmans, so no formation lap sh**. We did a random grid, so I was on pole as i was the first to get onto the server. While we were discussing what to do some of us were just doing doughnuts to pass the time. When we did start, I really cocked up, and I was 5th after the getaway. I outbraked myself into turn 1 and ended up backwards, I very quickly started to catch Leonard Mills, but before I could get a proper slipstream, I didn't turn enough into the final tun (of all places) and I went straight into the wall.

R1 showed what can happen when:
a) no admin is present
b) the server is set up poorly

Although we managed fine without an admin at Jerez R2, so it was the server.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back