rF2 F1 1992 @ Fuji 93 - Sun March 13th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Great turnout and race!

R1 went well for me, persevered for 9th and didn't off myself too bad.:wink:

R2 quallied midpack and was doing well until lap4 or 5 and I spun the rears out of the 1st chicane and got my tire marks on the fence.:redface:

Looking fwd to next Sunday!

Looks time for a new pc Martin. Yesterday also right?

I locked up yesterday, I spent a bomb on new components last year, Asus Crosshair IV Motherboard 4gb ram ATI 5850 I already had a Phenom 965 Quad, I have reuced my card overclock a bit to see if that cures the rfactor freezes, but tonight was disconecting a lot in quallifying so some internet related problem by the looks, I dumped BT and went with sky recently as well, ah well back to the drawing board.

I locked up yesterday, I spent a bomb on new components last year, Asus Crosshair IV Motherboard 4gb ram ATI 5850 I already had a Phenom 965 Quad, I have reuced my card overclock a bit to see if that cures the rfactor freezes, but tonight was disconecting a lot in quallifying so some internet related problem by the looks, I dumped BT and went with sky recently as well, ah well back to the drawing board.

Hmm. Its indeed weird. Must say the lastest drivers of ATI are a pain. I reinstalled my pc also a month ago. And used the newest Catalyst Control center after that. First race with that i crashed out. Wich almost never happens. So i am back to 10.8 and its all good again. (knocks on wood). Maybe worth a try? :)

firast race i was very new to the track and setup wasnt right. i got of the line after first corner and came down from p3 in q to p15 in race and worked my way up to P3 at the finish.

second race i got pole very close to wayne and in race it wasnt difficult. i pulled out of the pace on my soft tyres and new i got the win when i did decent laps. And thats what i did all race so in the end a P1 finish. iam happy to be on the top of the podium again.

I got DC before Race 2 all though I knew I was going to finish in the top 8 for sure with the pace that I had.
Btw we should be having more races around Fuji because this is a great track.

Hmm. Its indeed weird. Must say the lastest drivers of ATI are a pain. I reinstalled my pc also a month ago. And used the newest Catalyst Control center after that. First race with that i crashed out. Wich almost never happens. So i am back to 10.8 and its all good again. (knocks on wood). Maybe worth a try? :)

10.8s I will give em a go :good:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back