Career F1 1988 Championship 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
vins93 submitted a new resource:

F1 1988 Championship - The complete 1988 season

2296.jpg

Here you are the complete F1 1988 season career for AC

FEATURES

Read more about this resource...

Thanks. So just to clarify, does the F1 1988 career mod include all the season liveries for the VRC MP4/4 car?
Yes, all liveries (Only 10 driver included not all season liveries ) in the VRC MP 4/4 car are used by my career mod ;) it is write in the first row of the mod post

thanks for the reply, sorry for the confusion but the archive file (series_f1_1988_championship.7z) is only 3mb and doesn't seem to include liveries? Am i missing something? I've never installed a career mod before. Am i right in assuming i need the car, the liveries, and the tracks installed first, before installing your career mod? If so, where do i get the liveries from? i can't seem to find them for the MPC 4/4 car? Also is there a list of tracks required? It would be useful if there is a complete instruction on how to get this career mod working. eg "step 1: install mpc 4/4 car (with link) Step 2 : install all car liveries (with links), step 3: install tracks (with links), step 4 install career mod into xyz folder etc. Thanks for your efforts i appreciate it.

I hope somebody can help me with an issue I have playing this career. The very first race (Jacarepagua 1988) gives me:

"AC ran into a critical error. Cannot be 0 cars in race.ini" I don't have a race.ini file in either the track folder or under Event 1 in the career folder.
I seem to have found the race.ini file it is referring to (in the cfg folder)
Every other track loads up and gets me to practice w/o a hitch. It's only this one. I've attached race.ini but am not sure what needs to be changed.

Thank you!

Attachments

• race.ini
    2.7 KB · Views: 44

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back