Euro Truck Simulator 2: Patch Released

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Euro Truck Simulator 2: Patch Released

[youtube]

SCS Software released their long awaited 1.4 patch for Euro Truck Simulator 2 bringing tons of bug fixes and a brand new truck.

Players/Truckers can now enjoy the all new Iveco Stralis Hi-Way. Time to update your copy with the following improvements and fixes via the download link below or update your game via Steam if you are running it on Valve's platform.

VEHICLES
  • All new truck Iveco Stralis Hi-Way with tuning upgrades...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, just for TSM 3.2 ... well 3.3? We haven't decided yet, as some stupid fakers leeched our map and released them with full of bugs as 3.2 ...
But we are currently working on it, should be released soon, but we won't tell anymore the upcoming version number ...

I saw in your site (with google translator) there were a lot problems with fakers ... but its good you are releasing a working patch for the 1.4.x ... really good job you guys are doing there ... just finished a trip from my hometown (Lisbon) to Athens (Via North Africa mountains) just brilliant:thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up guy's,
was all excited but read now its not yet for the Steam version
just tried and nope doesn't upgrade yet

I saw on Steam that ETS2 is now for a special price again for 43 hours € 7.43 !!
ETS for € 1.99 lol couldn't resist it for that price for just to have it ;)

mm better stick to ETS2 its really a big improvement over ETS1

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back