Euro Grand Tourers @ Vitus Parc National - Thu 9th September

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyergtc65.jpg

Servername: RD GTL RACING CLUB
Class: GTC65 European Grand Tourers
Vehicles: Austin Healey 3000 / Jaguar E-Type Coupe (#820 only) / Aston Martin DB4GT / Ferrari 250SWB / Triumph TR4 / Volvo P1800 - (Aston, Ferrari, Triumph & Volvo download here)
Track: Vitus Parc National
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 10 mins - one timed lap
Race: 2 x 14 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You can choose any 2 cars for these races - although you must use a different car for each race.
Note3: Default skins only.
Note4: Patch for standardised TR4 Physics & Volvo P1800 Normal Class use here
Note5: Patch for Aston DB4 & Ferrari 250 Normal Class use here

vitu_lod_Vw4.jpg

Entry List
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Bob Hutchins
  3. Senad Subasic
  4. Knut Omdal Tveito
  5. Gabor Ludvig
  6. Nigel Atkins
  7. Ralf Eiden
  8. Ariel Doman
  9. Szabolcs Hanyik
  10. Warren Dawes
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Bob Miley
  20. Anders Nilsson

Wow, this is great!! I hope you are planning to run at least 3 events so I can get to drive all these beauties.:D
Hmm, you know - I wasn't actually going to, I just thought picking any two from a cunningly compiled group of 6 would mix things up a little :D.

Plus it was a sneaky way of getting the Volvo and the physics adjusted TR4s into the mix, along with putting the 250 & DB4 head-to-head :wink: Once I got those 4 I just needed to find a couple of default cars to throw in the mix to make people's decisions that bit harder. The Healey was a no-brainer, and the extra weight the E-Type coupe is carrying means it fits into this group rather than the one containing the Superlight, Ferrari 275 etc.

However, if people like this event, and there's demand for more like it, I'll make this a sort of "full field" series, sure.

If you are downloading the cars now, or are re-downloading, please make sure you apply the patches in Notes 4 & 5 of the top thread.

The altbierbude are now using their own custom classes (eschewing the Game default TC65, GTC65, GTC76 ones) and so any mod cars hosted there will not show in your garage.

I'll stick an all in one patch up for all the corrected/standardised car files once I compile it, but for now please apply the patches to the mod cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back