Esotic Shift Light

Apps Esotic Shift Light V1.17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Esotic submitted a new resource:

Shift Light - Shift Light for Assetto Corsa

YouTube Video Example Here:

This app is just a basic shift light. You can edit the python to set the desired RPM for shifting (red light) and/or a warning (yellow light). You can also set a "Max Gear", so the shift light doesn't come on when you can't upshift anymore (default is 6).

You can also download the app here: http://esotic.com/media/EsoticShiftLight_V1.0.zip

Read more about this resource...

Awww i was hoping the shift light was a PNG file so i could make my own. :cry: Wanted to add some "glow" to it. This stuff is created with code so it's all too hi-tech for me lol. :D

Love your delta though. :cool:

Awww i was hoping the shift light was a PNG file so i could make my own. :cry: Wanted to add some "glow" to it. This stuff is created with code so it's all too hi-tech for me lol. :D

Love your delta though. :cool:
Thanks!

Adding an option for showing an image instead of just a circle sounds doable. I'll look into that.

V1.1 is here: http://esotic.com/media/EsoticShiftLight_V1.1.zip

This version has an INI with default values for all the cars built into AC. You can edit the INI to set RPM values on a per car basis more to your liking. If anyone has suggestions for what these default values should be please let me know. I set them based on the torque/hp curves in the game.

The new V1.1 also has an option for showing the gear inside the shift circle.

If anyone has suggestions for how to make this better please let me know.

Thanks,

Dave\Esotic

Hi Esotic! I tried your app, but unfortunately doesn't work for me. :( I enabled in menu but nothing!
I play Assetto Corsa 1.5.9 64 bit on Windows 10. Someone can help me?? Thx!

Hi Esotic! I tried your app, but unfortunately doesn't work for me. :( I enabled in menu but nothing!
I play Assetto Corsa 1.5.9 64 bit on Windows 10. Someone can help me?? Thx!
Did you enable on track as well (move mouse pointer to far right edge of monitor/screen, click the ShiftLight Icon)? Its not enough only enabling in the menu. ;)

Hi Alex! Thx for your answer, i can't find on the edge, that's the problem! I installed everything.... :(
I'll try running this on another pc and see if I have similar issues. Sometimes this is due to library references. If I can't recreate the issue I may need you to pm me some log files.

Hit the home key after starting a session to see if there's an error message in the console about not loading the app, or maybe it will say loading config.

You right! Here the screenshot. Probably miss some extra app if I'm not wrong....

Attachments

• 20160424200115_1.jpg
    20160424200115_1.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 348
This was a versioning issue with some of the support files. I copied them over from another app and it started working.

Thanks for being communicative and patient.

:)

• ronniej

Hi, luv ur app btw. Now is there a way to have it not show in the replay or no?
Thx.

Hi, luv ur app btw. Now is there a way to have it not show in the replay or no?
Thx.

You can hide the app using the menu on the right. Is that what you are referring to? I suppose I could add an option to the INI to hide it in replay, but I'm not sure it necessary.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Dave

Attachments

• 20160426000455_1.jpg
    20160426000455_1.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 384

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.