Error while running Triple Screens

getting this black screen after escaping while using triple screens. anyone else having this problem? help pls!

Attachments

• AMS 2016-03-01 08-46-24-01.png
    AMS 2016-03-01 08-46-24-01.png
    41 KB · Views: 323
I have exactly same issue its intermittent for me maybe 50%of the time I escape I get that screen, also triples.
If while in that screen I alt tab and go back to game the screen shows fine

My game is running awesome only like this . Same in Single screen too . Verified game cache all drivers up to date etc .
Deleted controller cfg & controller presets & verified cache through steam & ok now . My G27 shifter which although connected to wheel is just laying on desk because i have nowhere to mount it atm was in 4th gear and was probably the culprit .

Couple things:
The blackscreen seems to happen if you have anything other than the default screen up (one with the tv overlay and timing. If you I go to car setup, and click drive with that up, next esc will be blackscreen).
To fix this, I just alt + tab to desktop, and alt + tab back in to the game, blackscreen gone, business as usual.

In replay fullscreen, the "get out of this window" button is bottom left corner, and if you are using resolution to bezel compensate, it's under the bezel.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back