ACC Endurance Series Round 6 @ Kyalami - Mon 6th March 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
From memory I have a quick push of the brake then coast and blend the throttle back in gradually. It's a tricky corner that's for sure!
With the Porsche it's tricky. I like the bias to the rear so it rotates nicely on the rest of the track. Tried a few things on setup but it compromises the rest of the track without compensating for my skill issue in that corner.
Will have it figured out by Monday, I'm sure!

With the Porsche it's tricky. I like the bias to the rear so it rotates nicely on the rest of the track. Tried a few things on setup but it compromises the rest of the track without compensating for my skill issue in that corner.
Will have it figured out by Monday, I'm sure!
Loved my time in the Porsche but it is a bit of a challenge! Especially when the fuel load changes the balance. I might have a setup for Kyalami I could send over from when I raced in the Porka.

I'm away until Monday so no more practice for me...god help me if it rains haha.

Last edited:
Loved my time in the Porsche but it is a bit of a challenge! Especially when the fuel load changes the balance. I might have a setup for Kyalami I could send over from when I raced in the Porka.

I'm away until Monday so no more practice for me...god help me if it rains haha.
Thank you Chris, will take a look!
I figured it out. Just had to dab the brake before turning in! :whistling:
Did the unusual this morning and got out of the server to practice in the wet. It's going to be a tricky one.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 7 25.0%