ACC Endurance Series Round 6 @ Kyalami - Mon 6th March 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Never heard of such a term! Did a quick Google search and understood the concept, not how it would be applied.
So we'd run it something like this.
Race 1 - 0 ballast, cars run as normal
Race 2 - Top 3 from race one get ballast weight applied to their cars. 1st=70kg 2nd=50Kg 3rd=30kg (just example values)
Race 3 - same as above and so on

Theory with success ballast is it it levels the playing field a little.

So we'd run it something like this.
Race 1 - 0 ballast, cars run as normal
Race 2 - Top 3 from race one get ballast weight applied to their cars. 1st=70kg 2nd=50Kg 3rd=30kg (just example values)
Race 3 - same as above and so on

Theory with success ballast is it it levels the playing field a little.
I'd be down, if we had a stable grid.
Here, you don't know if a fast driver will join in the middle and unbalance things.

Don't know how that would work, but I'd love to try a reverse grid on the odd races you were planning outside of the season. Maybe would be cool on the GT4's.

I'd be down, if we had a stable grid.
Here, you don't know if a fast driver will join in the middle and unbalance things.

Don't know how that would work, but I'd love to try a reverse grid on the odd races you were planning outside of the season. Maybe would be cool on the GT4's.
I think I can set grid positions via a driver entry list. I'd just need steam IDs. Definitely something to look at for fun races.

Dry but cold morning session, could manage some setup work on a green track
805550_20230305102219_1_1200.jpg

Good morning everyone! It's race day!

I had a weird issue during practice with my auto wipers on ACC.
It started with rain and eventually it stopped. When the spotter said it was going to stop raining, my wipers stopped but there were still drops falling.
I couldn't see, and couldn't turn them on, even forcing them on the Electronics MFD.

Already disabled the auto wipers and assigned a button on my wheel.
Wanted to share in case someone also uses auto wipers.

Hi guys !

What is a good time in Kyalami in wets ? I only managed to practice 30 minutes on this track with wet tyres under "middle" rain and felt like a turtle doing 1:55 for average :(

@bobbyD_ we have to send you the liveries before what time ?

Hi guys !

What is a good time in Kyalami in wets ? I only managed to practice 30 minutes on this track with wet tyres under "middle" rain and felt like a turtle doing 1:55 for average :(

@bobbyD_ we have to send you the liveries before what time ?
No idea, I only managed about 15minutes in the wet and can't remember my times :roflmao: Ideally if new liveries are being used they need to be with bobbyD_ on the Sunday before but I think last minute entries would be ok if the latest livery pack hasn't been sent out which it hasn't yet.

No idea, I only managed about 15minutes in the wet and can't remember my times :roflmao: Ideally if new liveries are being used they need to be with bobbyD_ on the Sunday before but I think last minute entries would be ok if the latest livery pack hasn't been sent out which it hasn't yet.

Okay, so we'll se how far in the back I'll be if it rains tonight :roflmao:

Couldn't go on the PC during all weekend and I'm at work until 16:30 UTC today. If it's not too late for @bobbyD_ I'll send him my livery right when I come home.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 51 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 84 59.6%