ACC Endurance Series Round 4 @ Laguna Seca - Mon 20th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
vrc-race-day.gif

See you in 3 hours chaps!

This is going to be carnage tonight. It’s going to make T1 at Monza look like the directors cut of driving Miss Daisy.
The worst thing is I've not really done any proper laps behind other cars. Those kerbs are going to come out of nowhere when you are following! I'm just going to play safe and see what happens.

The worst thing is I've not really done any proper laps behind other cars. Those kerbs are going to come out of nowhere when you are following! I'm just going to play safe and see what happens.

I didn’t mean in a malicious way, but like you said, even just lapping myself I was making misjudgements, missing braking, losing grip, hitting kerbs. Add another 19 card into the mix and there is inevitably going to be some ‘incidents’. The pit exit as well!:roflmao:

a rar file! :(

If you don't have a zip extract program, you can still download, open it and manually copy the files and paste them into the orrect folders in your acc documents folder.

ie copy all the files in the Cars folder Johann sent, then open the Cars folder in your ACC Cars folder and paste them in. Same for Liveries.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.9%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 53 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 86 58.5%