ACC Endurance Series Round 1 @ Monza - Mon 30th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I managed a couple of hours practice this evening. First time driving ACC with a DD wheel so tonight was about getting adjusted and finding some decent settings.

Compared to my G27 on ACC it's a huge improvement and I am already a lot more consistent. Just need to find some speed!

Met @Trox on the server and found we live about 3 miles from each other which puts him about halfway between me and @Supersoulfighta. :)

Small (virtual) world.

Where about are you?

Virgin broadband unfortunately is just utter garbage for me right now, 3 engineers out during the week and now it’s just gone down again.

If I’m not on tomorrow night you’ll know why :mad: :thumbsdown:

Hi everyone !
Can you please sign me in ? :)
I will try to run at least in 6 of them races ;)

Anyone knows how we can join the race at 20:00 UTC tonight ?
We just have to join a server or is it something else ?

(BTW, my name on steam is Alechi82, and in ACC it's Alexis Marty. What do I have to change to be sure it's okay ?)
Sorry for all the questions and thank you ! :D

Hi everyone !
Can you please sign me in ? :)
I will try to run at least in 6 of them races ;)

Anyone knows how we can join the race at 20:00 UTC tonight ?
We just have to join a server or is it something else ?

(BTW, my name on steam is Alechi82, and in ACC it's Alexis Marty. What do I have to change to be sure it's okay ?)
Sorry for all the questions and thank you ! :D
Hey Mcflunch, everything you need it’s in the opening post from Chris hehe

Event Information
Server
Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Endurance Series Round 1
Password: Can be found HERE

Last edited:
I’m going to be fuming if I miss the race with these grid numbers :roflmao:

Still packet loss this morning according to my BQM (not much though) and I know it’s not internal to the home but I’ve reset the Virgin modem back to factory defaults just in case lol

Last edited:
I’m going to be fuming if I miss the race with these grid numbers :roflmao:

Still packet loss this morning according to my BQM (not much though) and I know it’s not internal to the home but I’ve reset the Virgin modem back to factory defaults just in case lol
Hard reset it with a hammer! Have they replaced the Virgin hub yet to rule that out? (Even if it's only in modem mode)

Last edited:
Hard reset it with a hammer! Have they replaced the Virgin hub yet to rule that out? (Even if it's only in modem mode)
Not yet, they sorted my out of spec power levels which has helped a bit. I shouldn’t disconnect at least (famous last words).

It’s just this intermittent packetloss I seem to be getting on the BQM now, I had a race on a public server last night and a few laps on the practice server and it seemed fine though.

Apparently an engineer is coming out from networks to fix something outside this week. I’ve no idea what but he said “fix” soo I was happy :roflmao:
273f9abdeaa9db30c55e4f1a2a40ba671cebfe08-30-01-2023.png

Last edited:
Not yet, they sorted my out of spec power levels which has helped a bit. I shouldn’t disconnect at least (famous last words).

It’s just this intermittent packetloss I seem to be getting on the BQM now, I had a race on a public server last night and a few laps on the practice server and it seemed fine though.

Apparently an engineer is coming out from networks to fix something outside this week. I’ve no idea what but he said “fix” soo I was happy :roflmao:
That's usually "open the cab, wiggle your wires and pray" lol

Looking forward to tonight. Been a busy few days with family life so will be nice to take some time out.

Just a reminder that T1 and T2 are really tricky at the start and can go very wrong very quickly. Let's not wait until the last second to brake but rather keep a bit of a gap to the car in front and get through together :)

@Trox Hopefully your connection will be stable enough to race. Fortunately I have not had any significant issues with Virgin Media broadband and I have been with them for over 15 years (cable connection).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.