ACC Endurance Series Round 1 @ Monza - Mon 30th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
Assetto-Corsa-Competizione-Autodromo-Nazionale-Monza-1.jpg

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to PM me or post on this thread.

All premium members can sign up for this event.

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules: Click here

*We highly recommend using the in-built ACC radar when racing so you can keep it close and fair*

Voice chat is available on Discord if you want to chat

Event Information
Server
Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Endurance Series Round 1
Password: Can be found HERE

Sessions
20:00 UTC/GMT 30 minute practice
20:30 UTC/GMT 15 minute qualifying
20:45 UTC/GMT 1 hour race - Mandatory stop with tyre change (pit any time)
TimeZone converter if needed

Time and weather settings in sim
Race start time: 13:00
Time multiplier: x2 (race ends 15:00)
Average Ambient Temp: 21c and dry

To sign up for this event simply reply on this thread and I'll add you to the entry list.

PLEASE ENSURE YOUR REAL NAME IS SET ON YOUR RD PROFILE AND MATCHES YOUR IN GAME NAME

Entry List

SwannyUK

Hazzatron19
bobbyD_
Trox
Taj Johal
akephoe
tabletmctablet
rborowik
Douglas Aird
Supersoulfighta
sebastalona
Reefabus
Piotrek Blaszczak
Rich Green
Kischte
McFlunch
RicardoJorge92
mklengel

Last edited:
Start Procedure
Morning guys,

After reviewing the short formation lap at Barcelona try to keep your car in the green section of the heads up display. (I know Barcelona was a bit tight around the chicane so this didn't help)

1674644652226.png

The warming of brakes is allowed at this point but don't drop behind or go ahead of the green section. This can cause yourself and others to be out of position when the sim asks you to stick to a rolling speed before the green light. At this point warming of brakes should stop and you maintain speed. If you go out of the box too far you'll get disqualified anyway (double checking server settings for this)

To keep things fair anyone gaining a clear advantage at the start by being outside of the green box but the game not picking it up will get a warning - mistakes can happen. 2nd offence will result in you being dropped down the results by how many places you made at the start.

I'd love to see a nice even start at Monza. Also worth noting it's an hour of racing, give PLENTY of room into T1 even if it means backing off and losing a place it's better than contact and potentially ruining your race.

Last edited:
Golden Rule clarification

If you need to let someone back past after a punt please do so before the end of that lap (or if it's towards the end of the lap and not safe to do so pull over ASAP)

If you need anything else clarifying please pm me or look over there rules here

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%