rF2 Endurance Series @ Road America - Sat January 22nd 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh...

took pole somehow which was nice, but was 3rd by 1st corner (damn peugots...). Took a while to find a groove, getting used to the traffic etc. by that time the front 2 were 16 odd seconds ahead but staying there. I knew i needed to push if i wanted to have a chance of catching them. then suddenly i went a bit far onto t1 (maybe t2) exit kerb, it spat the car onto the grass and i just clipped the tyre barrier on the outside causing a triple backflip into the inner workings of the circuit somewhere... bugger.

crap...

Jesus i'm sorry McGregor, i went on the brakes early to let you slide by on my right but once i braked the car was in a tiny unnoticeable slide where my rear was a bit out due to the fast left hander, once i braked the car straightened out and i hit you in the side. i'm terribly sorry mate i hope you didn't suffer any massive injury's, the parts that i could see flying was from my front end, lets hope that was the case.

opssssssssss disco :S:S:S. Race was going suberpb until that disco. We were driving with Chris within 1 sec, it was amazing. I was planning to pass him in the pits but i couldn't do it because of my stupid internet provider :S

HI,
Q in 9th with P2 and do my PB 1.53.3 Im happy. Race nice and easy start and managed my 7th position the 8er was at 7sec.after about 20min. started the dubbed GT1/GT2 not always easy indeed when I tried to overtake M.Patel at inside of turn2 I passed out of line and walked a bit slow so him hit me spin with car and lost position more a little damage again after one lap when I running on straight with my arm I accidentally touched the stick of H gears put 3 gear at 260Km/h and you know what happens -engine dead-.Im really sorry love this cars and love long run race.

Thanks Ivo and RD for event

I think something is wrong with my internet provider or my connection itself, second race with "lost connection" when other cars are on pits. :(

------

I choose again the P2 Porsche spyder, with little practice I manage to get a decent pace without major mistakes, on quali never got the pace so I choose to start in the back and find my way out..

In the race finally got my speed in the third lap, so I lost ground but still ahead of some cars that spun off, and then some laps later Ryan Walker I think catch me and after a good fight with he pass me when I back up a little in the traffic.
2 or 3 laps later I was starting to catch up another P2 but made little mistakes (at that time if I not wrong made little contact under braking with the back of an Aston Martin, really sorry :( i wasn't even trying to pass in that point.. but no spins for both of us) and then pits.

Everything normal but in the rush started the car without the limiter, an stupid stop and go. The lap after that lost the connection.

@
Valerio I was just behind you, I thought was overheating..

I just pipped Ivo for pole in the P2 class although I think he had some trouble or ran out of fuel, I kept Ivo behind me for the first 5 laps but he eventually made it past me and we were within a few seconds of each other for much of the first part of the race, with about 15 minutes to go I accidently selected 2nd gear instead of 3rd and blew my engine, oh well it was an enjoyable evening anyway, thanks Ivo for setting up a great race, shame we had a few drop out.

Was in two minds wether to run this one or not. Decided to go with it and joined during quali for GT class. Decided to sit it out as wasnt sure if I had the green to run.

Started pretty much from the back and took it easy for the first few laps thinking I would have about 10 laps or so before the leaders came round again. To my horror they were there within about 4 laps :O This was scary stuff as they were on tp of you before you knew it. My aim was to keep it steady and on the track which I achieved tonight, this earned me an 8th place finish. Cant complain at that

Gratz to all finishers and Chris for the win. Thx Ivo for setting it up

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back