• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Enable Cockpit movement!!

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Msportdan, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos
    GSRTeam

Ratings:
    +2,041
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium

Ratings:
    +822
    THX.From now my cocpit view is just perfect.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kevin Knorpp

Kevin Knorpp

Ratings:
    +161
    Call me picky or greedy but just want to check if this looks right for a setting of 70 pitch. Tried 10, 25, 50, 100 and 70 but still not as still as I'd want it to be.

Edit - I think I understand the "fix at a certain point" or whatever now. If I look at the horizon it is shaky but if I look at the road immediately ahead I think I can see where it is fixing the camera so I just need to look there. Der! Am I correct?

4. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos
    GSRTeam

Ratings:
    +2,041
    The setting is called cockpit movement, you are playing with the hood cam ;) try the cockpit cam and you see the difference.

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  5. Arne Dopudja

Arne Dopudja
    Leader of the infamous Chevy Gang.

Ratings:
    +216
    Ive set it the first day of picking up RRRE, to 60, while searching for look to apex setting. Sadly, no lta but the camera shake is epic nonetheless.

• Like Like x 1
  6. chrismox

chrismox

Ratings:
    +2
    I can't thanks you enough for this. The outside world shaking around was driving me nuts. As suggested, I used Textcrawler to update every car's XML file at once.

How do I do this in GSCE (or Automobilista)? The XML files don't appear to exist for me.

EDIT - Found the answer. In case anybody else wants to know, in Automobilista, go to "\Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\[car name]\" and edit the CAM file. Change the "OrientationRate" setting as described by VeloW earlier in this thread.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Conny Naslund

Conny Naslund
    Premium

Ratings:
    +50
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.