Plugins EasyHooksAPI [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wolf_vx submitted a new resource:

EasyHooksAPI - API for mods

Description
=========
This is a collection of API's for my mods. All you need to do is just install it. Without it, most of my mods won't function.

Requirements
===========
Requires MSC Mod Loader 0.3.x

Installation
========
  1. Extract EasyHooksAPI.zip into your mods directory, possibly Documents/MySummerCar/Mods, steamapps/common/My Summer Car/mods, or AppData/LocalLow/Amistech/My Summer Car/Mods,...

Read more about this resource...

Hello , your new version of EasyHooksAPI (1.1) causes a huge fps drop , i downgraded it to 1.0 and everything works fine , please check it . Thanks .

Could you provide list of mods you had when you noticed fps drops.

I've noticed the same lag. Where can I get 1.0? Thanks

Could you provide mod list?

I think you need to have at aleast one mod with item implemented in it for it not to cause lag. Such as portable save toilet.

Could you provide list of mods you had when you noticed fps drops.

Could you provide mod list?

I think you need to have at aleast one mod with item implemented in it for it not to cause lag. Such as portable save toilet.

I'm currently not using mods that require EasyHooks API (imaga attached) I was using SixGears, 1911 Colt and ShowBoltSize and that's when I noticed the lag.
UJcs0Mw.jpg

You had those before installing colt? You could try installing just colt with EasyHook and see how it performs. I will be looking into that after I get new PC. Laptop went RIP.

When I download one of your mods, there is only a text file called watatatata in the download.
It doesn't matter which of your mods I download, I'm having this issue with all of them.
What should I do to make it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back