DynHUD Problem

Hi guys.

I made my own simplistic overlay using the supplied editor and it worked fine the first time I tried it. I went back to tweak a single setting (map rotation), but when I fired up the game again none of the widgets showed up on screen. I tried the supplied overlays and they worked, but mine would not.

I tried editing my overlay and totally rebuilding it, but no joy. In frustration I finally gave up and selected one of the supplied overlays... but they now wont show up either! DynHUD has just stopped functioning altogether. I haven't messed with any files or settings other than my own overlay.ini which is in it's own folder, so I don't know why it's suddenly broken.

Anyone got any ideas as to what's going on? Cheers guys.

DynHUD finally started working after I reinstalled the game for other reasons. I guess a file got removed or corrupted somewhere along the lines.

I also got my own HUD working again. It was due to a bad setting on my part. I'd set the map zoom far too low (not knowing what values I should use) and it caused the whole HUD to bug out, fail to work in-game, and even bugged in the editor.

Anyway, all sorted now so I'm a happy chappy. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back