Dutch Grand Prix Returns to Zandvoort from 2020

you never saw the marathon day at zandvoort? ,i live next to it
https://www.zandvoortcircuitrun.nl/

980x407.jpg

i edited,just to say i love the track too,and i even put pictures here from a gt3 /clio cup and tcr pics

Last edited:
So a track where overtaking is already almost impossible in GT-touring cars with almost no straights so no long DRS possible with an insanely bumpy surface as all simracers know with limited transportation and grandstand possibilities that lost its F1 contract in 1985 because of the limited revenue possible.

I'd love to see that guy mentioning that in a meeting and the supervisor going:

Yeah, great plan, let's do it.

At least with the current layout, overtaking will be a nightmare; it'll be almost as bad as Monaco. The reason we still have Monaco is that it's Monaco, but we don't need ANOTHER Monaco. Other than money and Max, I'm still not sure why they've added this to the calendar. We'll see :)

Another classic track that will be destroyed for overtaking opportunities and safety.
Zandvoort is not suited for modern f1 cars, Assen would be a better choice.

Can't be worse than Monaco... Though with modern F1 cars being bigger and faster, I doubt passing is something to look forward to. But since this is already the case, why not bring 'em all back again?Donington? Brands Hatch? This are very good tracks IMO. Not for modern F1 though. Again, IMO...

Oh dear.. I mean, it was going to happen sooner or later, but... oh man... This track is awesome with slower cars. Anything faster than a F3 will be totally bonkers. Tarzan will push for the start-with-most-crashed-cars throne year after year :roflmao: Looking forward to it, thou :sneaky:

Oh dear.. I mean, it was going to happen sooner or later, but... oh man... This track is awesome with slower cars. Anything faster than a F3 will be totally bonkers. Tarzan will push for the start-with-most-crashed-cars throne year after year :roflmao: Looking forward to it, thou :sneaky:
and imagine all those peebles from the pits sands being trown around like it is irak....no way,even fly emirate won't let it happen,so imagine red bull,at least they can fly

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%