F1 2011 DRS and KERS jpg's

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I made a „DRS and KERS guide“ for myself with jpg. I simply used the onboard-videos from the official F1 website and painted the zones, whenever they used drs or kers. Note that these zones (kers) may differ in the Race. I tried to paint them as accurate as I can get, but when you can actually use it in the game, is another thing!
For example in turn 14 of Japan GP – some drivers used DRS. So it depends on the car and the setup where the zones start and end.
So, just take it as a reference to improve your lap time. – As I said, I did this for myself, but maybe you can use it as well, so I share them.

imageshack album
(red=KERS ; green=DRS)

You can basically guess the zones for Abu Dhabi and Brazilia, but maybe I’ll upload them as well.

Edit: I forgot to mention, that the KERS indication at the beginning of the start/finish line is in most cases the kers from the lap before. So save the KERS in the lap before your hot lap. (You might have known that)

Mhm, it would be handy, but I'm colorblind and can't really see the KERS zones. They look much like the "normal" track to me, so I need to look really close. So if you could use another color (like a light blue) I would be very thankful. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back