rF2 DRM Revival @ Sachsenring 1967 - Wednesday June 8th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Absolute nutter.

After Toby failed, there was only me and Wayne left. I had a 30s lead and was lapping about 5s quicker.

Toby decided, in his infinite wisdom, to add people to our call on skype, rather than hang up from mine. This minimized my game. I brought the clutch in and slammed on the brakes anyway, whilst staring at a skype window. Of course, when I came back, my car was in a field miles from the track, minus the front right wheel, and with pretty much every body panel ripped off. Luckily, the engine was still running. Took me about 1 min to find the track. When I did, I limped back to the pits but my pitcrew refused to service the car :( Race over.

Not too happy because it was a pretty much guaranteed win, seen as I was quicker than Wayne whilst still coasting. But such is life, well done to Wayne for outlasting us all. I can't believe you went all the way to the flag :p

Oh and Adam, Don't nap on rolling starts :p I had to lift on the pitstraight otherwise I would've overtaken you before the line

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back