AC DRM Revival @ Riverside Int. Raceway Long - Fri 13Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
giphy.gif

Figured this was appropriate :D

For anyone who will be driving the Zakspeed Capri, here are some setups :)

I have renamed them to remove lap times but provided a description of each one.

Attachments

• Capri_Riverside_FastestLap_TG.ini
    1.1 KB · Views: 204
  • Capri_Riverside_Stable_TG.ini
    1.1 KB · Views: 183
  • Capri_Riverside_StableVariant_TG.ini
    1.1 KB · Views: 202
We hope you have an nice race tonight !
It would be great you can leave after the race a short feedback.

First off .... thanks to @LilSki for an amazing job on Riverside. It's absolutely perfect for airing out these cars.

I drove the Porsche 935 K3. This was my first race with RaceDepartment. It was also the first car I ever raced, real or virtual, that had more than about 150 HP!

I ran a pretty much stock car with stock boost ... just some adjustments to air pressure. I qualled with a EDIT: BP X:XX which is about the fastest I can do. In the first 1/2 hour I got up to 7th, but I crunched the trans a couple times and started seeing warning signals with yellow in them and I over guessed on my tires and did a little farming ... so I backed off a second or so a lap and granny shifted the rest of the race. I finished 16th.

I LOVE this car and can't believe how Porsche-like it is. In testing I found it wasn't the fastest car at Riverside ... but it's sure, smooth and comfortable to drive. Very sensitive to pedal inputs just like all early Porsche 911 variants.

I would love to see a series built around these cars. Make sure that The Glen (classic) is included. Road Atlanta too!

Bobby, Thanks for a GREAT time ... this was a HOOT!!!

I'll race with you guys anytime.:D

Last edited:
First off .... thanks to @LilSki for an amazing job on Riverside. It's absolutely perfect for airing out these cars.

I drove the Porsche 935 K3. This was my first race with RaceDepartment. It was also the first car I ever raced, real or virtual, that had more than about 150 HP!

I ran a pretty much stock car ... just some adjustments to air pressure. I qualled with a EDIT: BP X:XX which is about the fastest I can do. In the first 1/2 hour I got up to 7th, but I crunched the trans a couple times and started seeing warning signals with yellow in them ... so I back off a second or so a lap and granny shifted the rest of the race. I finished 16th.

I LOVE this car and can't believe how Porsche-like it is. In testing I found it wasn't the fastest car at Riverside ... but it sure smooth and comfortable to drive.

I would love to see a series built around these cars. Make sure that The Glen (classic) is included. Road Atlanta too!

Bobby, Thanks for a GREAT time ... this was a HOOT!!!

I'll race with you guys anytime.:D
Ted, you did great for your first race. Took a lot of virtual guts to jump in these Beasts and run 'em for 1 hour + a pitstop. You gotta be a little crazy and will fit right in with the Hooligans:D Sorry I had to edit your post. Remember, we can't post lap times:( even after the race is over:cry:

I hope to see you around much more;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Forum trophies