AC DRM Revival Marod Aero @ Road America - Mon 11 May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I spent a while on the practice server, and the blankets were on already when I started (around the time you posted Denis) so I guess they had just been switched on? Anyway, having seen how quickly the tyres lose grip when you pause for a moment on the track, yeah, I'd certainly agree that the blankets are vital :)
I wish we had brake blankets too though! The brakes take a few corners to heat up and OMG they are virtually useless when cold. T1 & 2... gonna be scary :-S
So are you considering joining us then? :D

Glad it helped Ross :) I'm envious, I could never get the Real Head Motion working for me (kept crashing the game), would love to try it, with a single screen it sounds like it would help visibility a lot.

Yeah i find it strange that AC doesn’t have this feature as standard. Do you use AC in 64 bit mode, as apparently the app will have only work with that.

Yeah i find it strange that AC doesn’t have this feature as standard. Do you use AC in 64 bit mode, as apparently the app will have only work with that.
I do use 64bit Ross - my pc is very low spec so I guessed too many apps might be slowing it down. I installed Win10 (from 7) last week and seems to run better, so might give it another try.

Is there any way to select the skin you want? I’ve got the skin pack but can’t find a way to change the livery!
You need to send me a PM with your Steam ID No. (it's a 13? digit number - you'll need to Google how to find it) and your chosen skin. If you're lucky, I'll work out how to assign the skin to you, but it's been a bit hit and miss in the past - not sure what I'm doing wrong there.

BTW, there are only 2 skins in the pack. Are you still getting a plain white car when joining the server?

You need to send me a PM with your Steam ID No. (it's a 13? digit number - you'll need to Google how to find it) and your chosen skin. If you're lucky, I'll work out how to assign the skin to you, but it's been a bit hit and miss in the past - not sure what I'm doing wrong there.

BTW, there are only 2 skins in the pack. Are you still getting a plain white car when joining the server?
I was doing a few laps yesterday. I own the complete DRM mod and installed the skin pack but I still got a plain white car. At the same time I saw the skin on Erik's car just fine. This is really weird :O_o:

Also, I'm really sorry, but I'm so far off pace that I don't dare to upload my setup. :(

I’ve paid for the full DRM mod, so no white car for me! I thought by ‘skin pack’ you meant the one with all the real skins, not just two? It doesn’t matter though, seems like a lot of work just to show a car livery!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back