AC DRM Revival Marod Aero @ Road America - Mon 11 May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I’ve paid for the full DRM mod, so no white car for me! I thought by ‘skin pack’ you meant the one with all the real skins, not just two? It doesn’t matter though, seems like a lot of work just to show a car livery!
The two skins in the pack are proper Wurth liveries. I just though that if people were put off by plain white, they could give the skin pack a try.
I guess the fact that you bought the mod, means you like the car? Also, I'm glad that you have a somewhat better feel/FFB in AC now. I personally found, that since I got to that point, I drive it a lot more and can switch between rF2 and AC without problems now. rF2 is still my favourite (for driving experience) but AC has loads of great mods and they're just getting better all the time. There's a very recent Mini Cooper which is not too shabby. ;)

I was doing a few laps yesterday. I own the complete DRM mod and installed the skin pack but I still got a plain white car. At the same time I saw the skin on Erik's car just fine. This is really weird :O_o:

Also, I'm really sorry, but I'm so far off pace that I don't dare to upload my setup. :(
Oh no, I wonder if I've got an older version of the mod or something? I'll upload my Marod Aero skins folder later. Maybe you could compare them and tell me if it's different to yours?

Oh no, I wonder if I've got an older version of the mod or something? I'll upload my Marod Aero skins folder later. Maybe you could compare them and tell me if it's different to yours?
Will do, with pleasure. Though, if one of us has the older data it's certainly me. I bought the mod the day it got published and installed the Update the day it was released. But, if we can't finde the reason I really don't mind battling with a few white cars in the back of the field :whistling:

The two skins in the pack are proper Wurth liveries. I just though that if people were put off by plain white, they could give the skin pack a try.
I guess the fact that you bought the mod, means you like the car? Also, I'm glad that you have a somewhat better feel/FFB in AC now. I personally found, that since I got to that point, I drive it a lot more and can switch between rF2 and AC without problems now. rF2 is still my favourite (for driving experience) but AC has loads of great mods and they're just getting better all the time. There's a very recent Mini Cooper which is not too shabby. ;)

I bought the mod when it came out years ago, just never got my money’s worth as AC feels terrible for me. It feels better now, but still lacks the feeling of rf2, AMS1 & 2 and ACC. Which is a shame as it looks nice and as you say has some awesome mods.

Last edited:
Will do, with pleasure. Though, if one of us has the older data it's certainly me. I bought the mod the day it got published and installed the Update the day it was released. But, if we can't finde the reason I really don't mind battling with a few white cars in the back of the field :whistling:
Well here is what I've got, including the Zackspeed skins from the pack.

I'm getting the white skin too, which is odd as I have the full mod and all the real skins installed.
I have an issue though where my CSL is not registering inputs in CM. I have a new drive and am trying to get the wheel working to no avail. CM sees it, but just won't accept any inputs. This happened on the old drive as well, but for the life of me I can't remember how I fixed it. Long story short, I may not make it tonight.

I'm getting the white skin too, which is odd as I have the full mod and all the real skins installed.
I have an issue though where my CSL is not registering inputs in CM. I have a new drive and am trying to get the wheel working to no avail. CM sees it, but just won't accept any inputs. This happened on the old drive as well, but for the life of me I can't remember how I fixed it. Long story short, I may not make it tonight.
you've tried a different usb port?

Power reset procedure?

Restart Windows?

Assign steer left/right?

Have you tried adding the skinpack?

EDIT: You already told me that you have indeed installed the skinpack. :confused:

Have you tried adding the skinpack?

EDIT: You already told me that you have indeed installed the skinpack. :confused:
Yes, I've mentioned it my first post " ... I own the complete DRM mod and installed the skin pack ... " BUT maybe there has been an updated version of the skin pack. I'll try that as soon as I get back home. Thanks for the hint mate.

Yes, I've mentioned it my first post " ... I own the complete DRM mod and installed the skin pack ... " BUT maybe there has been an updated version of the skin pack. I'll try that as soon as I get back home. Thanks for the hint mate.
I think it may be a different skinpack. The skinpack on the server is for the Marod Aeros only.

@Denis Betty Oh, okay, that might explain it. Would you happen to have a link or is it just the free trial skin pack?

EDIT: I've just downloaded and compared the current free trial car to my installed one and they are identical but as I said, I don't mind at all.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing