Cars DRM Revival [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we have released the new version of the DRM REVIVAL MOD Version 1.31.

@all customer:
please check your e-mail for the update info from sellfy. If you missing the e-mail, please check the spam folder

Unbenannt.JPG

ALL CARS
GRAPHICS: reworked position of the default camera
GRAPHICS: added new wiper assigment for CSP

MAROD AERO
GRAPHICS: fixed the hierarchy of banner
PHYSICS: fixed the wear rate of medium/endurance tire

RMT 1N

MAROD SCREAM
PHYSICS: fixed the wear rate of medium/endurance tire

RMT 121
GRAPHICS: fixed the wrong value of the brake lights in the lights.ini
GRAPHICS: fixed wrong materials of the banner
PHYSICS: reworked brake balance and brake torque

DELIKATA 1/2

LARDO MONSTIR 2
PHYSICS: some improvements at the physics for a better performance in comparison with the MONSATIR 1

Last edited:
@DRM Modding Team thank you for the update. Do you know any good source for the car´s information screen? I want to put some realistic describtion into it but I don´t know a good source to search for.

Yes, you can take look to www.ultimatecarpage.com
Here you can find some technical information about the cars of the group 5. But note, the cars have constant development in one season, so the data can vary from race to race.

Last edited:
Great to hear about the update! I got an email this morning with the information and the updated version link for download.

@DRM Modding Team thank you for the update. Do you know any good source for the car´s information screen? I want to put some realistic describtion into it but I don´t know a good source to search for.

Here's something I've found with basic technical info on a lot of cars (not DRM only) and their versions: http://www.dlg.speedfreaks.org/archive/cars/cars.php

For example in the Ford section for the 1981 Zakspeed Ford Capri: http://www.dlg.speedfreaks.org/archive/cars/ford/autos/2168.php

Or the BMW M1 Turbo by Schnitzer here:

Not much in detailed description, but once you know what car exactly are you looking for, that can be found elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes