Cars DRM Revival [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are all paid mods a sellfy?
No, not all.
sellfy is just one of the most used platforms for small business sales online as it works so well.

Every modder does it as it works for them best in their country and their specific tax and business related situation.
Some do strictly PayPal and handle transactions and file transfers manually, some use a full professional setup like sellfy.

It is best practice to keep a backup folder of anything you purchased including a pdf of any transaction mails so you can go back in time and retrieve a mod once lost, … or if you can spare it, … buy the mod again, some of the modders really, really deserve a "donation" of this form, the DRM Revival team is one of those good outfits who deserve any support they can get (who else is making the most awesome cars that ever raced the planet available in our favorite racing sims ?).

You won't be seeing Codemaster or EA making a 1970's Group 5 racing sim any time soon ;-)

• Deleted member 197115

Is 1.3 even out, I don't see it on sellfy nor got any download links in email?

Strange. I can open the link on their page with no issue. But still, it's no big issue, as it links to the same pdf manual as the one included in the zip package with the mod (or the free "Marod Scream").

DRM Modding Team updated DRM Revival with a new update entry:

Version 1.3

We are happy to release today the update of our DRM-REVIVAL MOD for Assetto Corsa with two new cars and a big changelog.
The new version called DRM_REVIVAL MOD 1.3.

Note:

please delete the previous version of the DRM REVIVAL MOD
  • check the driver eye position

ALL CARS

PHYSICS: corrections at the upshift and downshift algorithm to force the driver for more precisely gear changes
PHYSICS: clutch becomes slippy when you incorrectly shift gears during acceleration in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you!
I've got the email :)

This new update won't affect old skins, will it?

Another question: in which division are the two new cars? The slower or faster division? Div I or Div II?

EDIT: I'm happy about this too:
PHYSICS: AI will not choose the rain tire in the practice/race sessions anymore
... in the last update, I ended up deleting all rain tyres :(

Again, thank you for continuing work on this!! It is among the very very best there is. I was driving the RMT 101 (is that it?) last week... what a pleasure it is!

This new update won't affect old skins, will it?
Another question: in which division are the two new cars? The slower or faster division? Div I or Div II?

1. We have made some changes at the old skins, yes the old will be affected with the update
2. The new "Flachbau"was a DIV 2 car. The lap times from this car in Hockenheim 1980 was only 2 sec slower than the lap times from the DIV 1 in the year 1979. So the "Flachbau" will close the gap between the LARDO MONASTIR and the slowest DIV 1 car.

Hi all, it's awesome to see this great mod updated :) I didn't get the email from sellfy neither to inbox or spam. So I searched the sellfy email from before when I bought the mod and clicked on the link that got me on their sellfy page with purchase details. There's a download button for this new updated version 1.3 and got it from there :) Can't wait to try out the changes! Had some great races with this mod :)

MAROD AERO / RMT 1N
GRAPHICS: fixed the banner bug
Just a small report, I think you've missed these on the Capri and M1:

-Both capri_cockpit_banner (interior banner) and cockpit_int_glass (interior windscreen) aren't under COCKPIT_HR\ , so they can still suffer from exterior ambient lighting flashing over kerbs, etc. Mostly the inner banner.

-On the M1, bmw_m1_interior_banner is outside COCKPIT_HR\ , so the IBL ambient issue can be seen

-On the Celica it's just INT_windows that was left outside COCKPIT_HR, the banner is included.

Under csp > 0.1.61 and above, the other node related configs already present on github made by x4fb (that will be auto-downloaded to extension\config\cars\loaded and then sideloaded to yours) should move the inner banner nodes on these two cars to _HR, so the issue won't seen by users.

On the Capri there's this small visual issue on cockpit view, where the interior glass object border is seen under the interior banner, following a different path:
Screenshot_drm_aero_lilski_road_america_3-8-120-19-11-22.jpg

Still, a big thank you for bothering to patch it on all other cars :thumbsup: It was worth it as some couldn't be sorted just via node configs like the Betas, and now are fine on any csp version.
For this issue, only the drm_3h and drm_3h_2 remain problematic on the inner banners, but now that's likely an issue solely on csp-side, because the models were fixed.

Cheers

Last edited:
I did not find any trace from Sellfy or Paypal and maybe I´m ready to re-pay, but the RD premium promo code does not show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes