F1 2012 Driving Force GT Settings

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I have tried every settings I could find/adjust and I am unable to find a good configuration like last year when it was perfect.

Has anyone found a good configuration for this wheel yet? If so, please post...

Thanks a lot

Having the same issue here, when in game global settings are overridden by the game!
Logitech Profiler - Options - Global Profiler Settings - Type of profile to apply:
Apply persistent profile - Choose persistent profile for "F1 2012"

Attachments

• Profiler.png
    Profiler.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 752
Yyyyeah, so that's the default behaviour of the profiler...
Anyway, whatever option I choose, the steering lock still vanishes the moment the game hands over the control over the car.

Hello Friends,
thx for all the Help here. I have that Problem too with the DFGT Pro. Here are so many Setting but some without Declaration. Is it PC or is it PS3. I neeeeed so much for PS3. it makes me Crazy, i can not drive Hot Laps. New Wheel? Please help
Thx to Everybody

Logitech Driving Force GT PS3 Post Patch 1.02

Dead zone: 0%
Saturation: 62% (330 degrees of lock)
Linearity: 0%
Environmental effects: 10-20%
Feedback strength: 90-100%
Wheel weight: 0-10%

It seems many people are saying to increase the linearity to 10% since the patch, I prefer not to and don't find the twichiness an issue. If you do then linearity at 2% should help. Leave deadzone at 0% though.

Thanks for your settings Victor. They are awesome. I was borderline regretting the purchase of my Driving Force GT. Your settings finally does my driving skills justice. With the default settings I had zero confidence and consistency in cornering.

Hello Alexander, the PS3 can not change the degree of direction, so if you can vary the linearity is to simulate the rotation of the wheel.

Traducción...
Hola Alexander, en la PS3 no puedes cambiar el grado de dirección, lo que si puedes es variar la Linealidad, para simular el giro del volante.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back