F1 2012 Driving Force GT Settings

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I have tried every settings I could find/adjust and I am unable to find a good configuration like last year when it was perfect.

Has anyone found a good configuration for this wheel yet? If so, please post...

Thanks a lot

I played around with it for several hours and could not get a setting that approaches the level of F1 2011. This is not good as it does seem there are a lot of people having issues with this wheel. I feel like adjusting the settings in the profiler just aren't doing anything.

At this point, I'll try anything.
This issue has really made me question my driving skills. (Like is it the game, or is it the driver)

At the same time, if this alleged annual patch is suppose to fix the understeer then maybe it's not driver error that I suck driving this year as opposed to F1 2010 & 2011. ;)

For ps3 I have dead one at 1% saturation at 5% and linearity at 20% and it's fine no issues!

What are your logitech profiler settings at?

For some reason I doesn't seems to matter when I change the degrees of rotation my inputs are still too much by about 15% once the wheel goes past about 45* of lock. Adjusting the linearity doesn't do much until you're past 50, but by then you have essentially a massive dead zone in a straight line. Completely frustrating. I'm willing to work more at this and listen to more feedback but there's no excuse for this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back