Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 147278

Is it useable in Online 2 Player Career Mode?
As far as I'm aware, no.
I have a question, is there anyway to disable drivers from using the Number 1 with this table after they won the championship?

I noticed Leclerc and Max both are display as using their own number in the table, yet in-game they use the #1 instead, so it seems like there might be no way to alter it?
Not with this CT, afaik different game code handles the Nr.1 overwrite, that I've yet to look for. That's why the CT still shows the original assigned number.

Hello, in general I understand about helmets but I can't make a real helmet for e.g. De Vries who as we know is not in the game, but I added his face and made a transfer to Alpha Tauri. I would like to set up one of the custom helmets (from 1-20) and replace its files in Ego ERP Archiver with the real De Vries helmet files (you are talking about from 18.55 minutes of the video) do you know where in the game folder F1 22 are these custom helmet files from 1-20 so I can replace the files of one of them? and then set the correct slot for this helmet. Thank you in advance for your help.

• Deleted member 147278

Hello, in general I understand about helmets but I can't make a real helmet for e.g. De Vries who as we know is not in the game, but I added his face and made a transfer to Alpha Tauri. I would like to set up one of the custom helmets (from 1-20) and replace its files in Ego ERP Archiver with the real De Vries helmet files (you are talking about from 18.55 minutes of the video) do you know where in the game folder F1 22 are these custom helmet files from 1-20 so I can replace the files of one of them? and then set the correct slot for this helmet. Thank you in advance for your help.
The custom helmets doesn't have a 1 - 20 limit iirc, the 1 - 20 applies to games 'preset' helmets that the 'Reserve' drivers use since they don't have their own dedicated helmets. And I don't recall what design they used, but its same one for all of them just recolored.

Back to the custom helemts...
Z5R3xoVl.png

Go in these design slots right. You want to make a new design that the driver will 'use' and have the modded helmet assigned to it. I can't say what ERPs the helmet textures are stored, as I haven't done helmet texture modding, but its whichever ERP is used for player helmet texture mods. Since that is what we are technically assigning to other drivers.
But once you equip a helmet to one these design slots. You can then equip it for yourself, and jump into a throwaway GP mode using the custom team to check the slot ID for the player using the GP mode script, then go back to career mode and assign that slot ID to the driver you want to see using the modded helmet from the design slot.

PS. Forgot to mention, but sometimes, if editing the helmet slots when a weekend in progress. It might appear completely white without any design... It should have a design the following weekend tho. Emphasis on 'should' as I've done very limited testing on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
The custom helmets doesn't have a 1 - 20 limit iirc, the 1 - 20 applies to games 'preset' helmets that the 'Reserve' drivers use since they don't have their own dedicated helmets. And I don't recall what design they used, but its same one for all of them just recolored.

Back to the custom helemts...
Z5R3xoVl.png

Go in these design slots right. You want to make a new design that the driver will 'use' and have the modded helmet assigned to it. I can't say what ERPs the helmet textures are stored, as I haven't done helmet texture modding, but its whichever ERP is used for player helmet texture mods. Since that is what we are technically assigning to other drivers.
But once you equip a helmet to one these design slots. You can then equip it for yourself, and jump into a throwaway GP mode using the custom team to check the slot ID for the player using the GP mode script, then go back to career mode and assign that slot ID to the driver you want to see using the modded helmet from the design slot.

PS. Forgot to mention, but sometimes, if editing the helmet slots when a weekend in progress. It might appear completely white without any design... It should have a design the following weekend tho. Emphasis on 'should' as I've done very limited testing on this.
Thank you for your reply, I now understand that these helmets are for 'Reserve' drivers. You are right that the helmets only differ in colours. I would never have thought how to do it, I did various combinations and finally tried in game files, using Ego ERP Archiver and I messed everything up so much that even checking the consistency of the game files did not help :-/ But now it is clear what needs to be done, your answer explains everything.

• Deleted member 147278

Got a question , what id number is Tatiana Calderon as she got added to f1 22 ?
She is re-using her old ID like other pre-22 drivers
so 86
Im too lazy to update the script just to add 1 driver.
So people who want her in the DriverID transfers, just :
  1. Right click on the 'Transfer core'
  2. Set/Change Dropdown options, and you should see a box with bunch of drivers already.
  3. Add
    Code:
    86:Tatiana Calderon
    at the bottom of that list
  4. Click Ok and save the script.

so 86
  2. Set/Change Dropdown options, and you should see a box with bunch of drivers already.
  3. Add
    Code:
cheers bro

The F2 22 drivers don't seem to be an option for me to transfer for some reason, at least in career mode.. The list of options ends with the F2 21 drivers. If I enable the advanced options I can get the fictional reserves, but not the real drivers that are contained in the "set/change dropdown options".

so 86
  3. Add
    Code:
Is it possible to add Nico Rosberg in this same way? I tried guessing some IDs without success. I'm assuming if possible would also need to copy over files from F1 2021 like for Raikkonen?

This makes De Vries the final boss for me to race in the 2023 lineup:cry:
1-20 all white helmet:cry:

• Deleted member 147278

The F2 22 drivers don't seem to be an option for me to transfer for some reason, at least in career mode.. The list of options ends with the F2 21 drivers. If I enable the advanced options I can get the fictional reserves, but not the real drivers that are contained in the "set/change dropdown options".
F2 22 Drivers should be available in the DriverID swaps, they are not available in the regular transfer list due them not being part of the Career driver market to begin with.
Is it possible to add Nico Rosberg in this same way? I tried guessing some IDs without success. I'm assuming if possible would also need to copy over files from F1 2021 like for Raikkonen?
No, because the current method doesn't really add the drivers, it just changes which database entry the game loads. I've only included the drivers that have most 'complete' entries, as others are either incomplete or completely missing. And reverse engineering a way to add entries back into database is out of my current skillset.

This makes De Vries the final boss for me to race in the 2023 lineup:cry:
1-20 all white helmet:cry:
I don't know if I understood you correctly that from 1-20 you have white helmets? I did everything exactly according to the Derpish instructions and De Vries in Alpha Tauri now has an Alpha Tauri helmet (because I chose it) I can only tell you that: if you replace the original files with your helmet files with the EgoERPArchiver program in the folder: "2022-custom-common01" and then you create a second driver profile in the game and follow the instructions, This is me: if I chose Michael Schumacher's driver for the GP TEST, then after checking in CheatTable-Schumacher, he had a DeVries helmet in slot no. 2 (which I had previously installed in the newly created driver profile) Then I switched to my career and assigned De Vries helmet slot 2 and... done. In general, now I can assign whatever helmets I want to any driver who is not in the game :)

Last edited:
I don't know if I understood you correctly that from 1-20 you have white helmets? I did everything exactly according to the Derpish instructions and De Vries in Alpha Tauri now has an Alpha Tauri helmet (because I chose it) I can only tell you that: if you replace the original files with your helmet files with the EgoERPArchiver program in the folder: "2022-custom-common01" and then you create a second driver profile in the game and follow the instructions, This is me: if I chose Michael Schumacher's driver for the GP TEST, then after checking in CheatTable-Schumacher, he had a DeVries helmet in slot no. 2 (which I had previously installed in the newly created driver profile) Then I switched to my career and assigned De Vries helmet slot 2 and... done. In general, now I can assign whatever helmets I want to any driver who is not in the game :)
I forgot equip! thx.
DEV.jpg

Last edited:
When I hook it up with the game and then click the transfer core, it says three things.
-[driver transfer] Starting
-[driver transfer] injection failed
-[driver transfer] terminated

How do I resolve this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 462 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 282 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.1%
Back