Driver head position bug in TV/external cameras

My driver's head appears in the wrong position (too high) from a distance in external cameras but snaps back to the correct position when the car gets close. As far as I'm aware this happens with all of my cars.
I've searched through content manager and can't find any related settings and don't remember installing any head movement related mods.
Does anyone know if this is a common issue/how to fix?

My driver's head appears in the wrong position (too high) from a distance in external cameras but snaps back to the correct position when the car gets close. As far as I'm aware this happens with all of my cars.
I've searched through content manager and can't find any related settings and don't remember installing any head movement related mods.
Does anyone know if this is a common issue/how to fix?
Testing with the Ferrari F138 which the issue is most noticable with. I have narrowed down the issue to be caused by Custom Shaders Patch, but still looking for a driver-related option in CSP settings which might be causing the issue

Hello my desperate friend.
I've had this problem with all open wheel vehicles and some closed ones. Both vanilla and mods.
I think it has something to do with moving the cockpit camera.
I'm driving in VR and when I moved the camera so that it corresponded to the real driver's perspective, the head bounced in the TV camera.If I didn't move the camera, this phenomenon didn't occur to me.
But since I prefer driving to watching, I don't have any sleepless nights.
I hope I could help narrow down the problem.

Update: I think I fixed it
After deselecting every setting in CSP's General Patch settings (twice, don't know how i missed it the first time) I have narrowed down the setting to de-selecting "Limit some things if there are a lot of cars" under CPU optimisations. I have no idea why this had any affect considering all my tests were done with one singular car, but it seems to be the only setting I need to change. Hope this helps anyone else with this issue.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.