AC DRIVE TO SURVIVE! Formula L Championship (F1 simulation)

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
meanwhile me on 900 game 900 base doing arms workout lol , also for the guy in t2 did u learn that from Jeremy?
Yes Fulvio, I'm having quite a week!
I was watching Robert trying to straighten out his van and I lost my line of sight, hit the tyres and fell over!:roflmao:
By the time I had got back to the pits and put all the baguettes back on their shelves you lot had disappeared! If it wasn't for Ernie going off for his dinner I would have stayed in the pits, I'm safer there!

When I managed to stay on four wheels....:rolleyes:.......I thought that this track really suited these vans, it had some interesting corner combinations and one of the best we have driven so far.

Great fun again. What was a little strange as I said in chat, I think I didnt hit the tyre in that right hander but car got airborne anyway. Maybe too much kerb and gaining grip again. Shame, ruined my lead and Robert @Alfred Wayne was blocked due to that and lost lots of time, sorry for that. You hitting me was no problem would have spun in that situation anyway. Happened later again in that corner. But no problem, was as alway more fun than expected and times were pretty close. Thx and cu next time.

apex not hitting tire, cutting slightly much:
mex1.jpg

going airborne and spinning:
mex2.jpg

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 400 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 252 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 269 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 120 20.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 160 27.8%
Back