Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
THX Wotever ,

works like charm :)

Great Software!!!

I only have one new problem

when starting computer again it does not work in rf1

I have todo some things but did not figure out what it is in detail.

It seems to be a problem with the realthek onboard driver and the hdmi soundout of my pc

hdmi is standard and realthek onbord is ready in MS config

quadrophonnic test of MS works
test in shake it works

nevertheless I always hav to click some realthek as standard and hdmi back again
and /or change back and fourth of the soundsource of shake it config

then it works :( but dunno what i have todo exactly
Hum, it could be related to some drivers weird behaviours,
Could you try to enable the following option ? It will reconnect the audio interface a short time after game enter (basically it does the same as switching outputs like you did to recover the situation), originally it was required for some VR headsets having the same behavior (audio configuration changed on the fly but not detectable and leaving the audio interface not working)

upload_2019-3-6_11-32-42.png

Sorry if I'm not keeping up-to-date with development, but how is the custom curve feature for Bass shakers coming along?
View attachment 295187

I'm still working hard on it ;) it's whole rewrite for shakeit and these curves are only a very small part of the whole rework, and since I want it to be perfect (as much as I can obviously) so i'm taking the required time, I hope to be able to release the first betas in a couple of weeks (it will be on discord, so do not hesitate to take a look from time to time.)

Here some screenshot as a little teasing :D

upload_2019-3-6_13-50-11.png

upload_2019-3-6_13-51-11.png

upload_2019-3-6_13-52-39.png

upload_2019-3-6_13-53-32.png

Hi there, where can I get a detailed description of what these parameters do?
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f3761323079777a2e706e67

In the wiki the params on the left are not explained.

Also, can the live output also include the input value from the game?
In Dirt Rally 2.0 I get very strong Wheel Slide forces (clipping), although it should not be possible according to the Response curve.

In "Available Properties" I saw that wheelslip values are in a range of 0-100 instead of 0....1.0
Could that be the reason?
Who is responsible for normalizing the value to 0-1.0: the game or simhub?
Can we access /change the code/script that translates the game API field values to Simhub's internal data structure or is that closed source?

Hello Wotever,
I spend some time with DashStudio and it works fantastic, so I could release some dashboards. I think I found a little bug in text alignment - when I use wrap and horizontal alignment center the text always align left. I tried it in several objects, always the same. Doesn't look very good in a buttonbox ;)

The second thing - it would be nice to cycle dashboards by using a control key or button on android devices, maybe in the app in the future.

If you have something working in the pit, you can replace in the formulas the "isinpit" property with "isinpitlane" property.
Hey, I have found the script file and successfully implemented the pitlane, thanks!
Now is it too much to ask for a pit limiter layout? I mean not just being in the pit lane, but with pit limiter on (so excluding the braking and accelerating portions), only when speed is constant.

Hi there, where can I get a detailed description of what these parameters do?
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f3761323079777a2e706e67

In the wiki the params on the left are not explained.

Also, can the live output also include the input value from the game?
In Dirt Rally 2.0 I get very strong Wheel Slide forces (clipping), although it should not be possible according to the Response curve.

In "Available Properties" I saw that wheelslip values are in a range of 0-100 instead of 0....1.0
Could that be the reason?
Who is responsible for normalizing the value to 0-1.0: the game or simhub?
Can we access /change the code/script that translates the game API field values to Simhub's internal data structure or is that closed source?

Hi ! You havez a full description of the settings here :
https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Arduino-Shake-It#shakeit-configuation , it's not very wheel sorted I agree :D.

Concerning the data indeed dirt rally is very slippy, it is based on wheels speed delta using a "prescacler" , To reduce the effect you can reduce the feedback factor, don't worry if the curve don't end to "100", it won't clip data in input.
Clipping on output for this kind of data will always occur, almost none of the games have "bound" units about slip, and trying to get the max would always "crush" the result to something very low. it's something i'm working on with the new shakeit version (https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-280#post-2927934) where I'm adding some advanced statistics analyzers so the calibration will be bound more to the dynamic range than the data (not using the "max" as explained above obviously).

About changing effects "computations", that won"t be possible neither in the new version, but i will include some "formula" effects where you can specify your own feedback computation for the most creative of us :D.

Finally concerning wheelslip going from 0 to 100, it's the output of the shakeit engine so no problems, it's the expected scale.

Hello Wotever,
I spend some time with DashStudio and it works fantastic, so I could release some dashboards. I think I found a little bug in text alignment - when I use wrap and horizontal alignment center the text always align left. I tried it in several objects, always the same. Doesn't look very good in a buttonbox ;)

The second thing - it would be nice to cycle dashboards by using a control key or button on android devices, maybe in the app in the future.
Hi ! Thanks for the feedback, i will take a look,

Concerning swapping dash on mobile, indeed it was something impossible on browser (due to fullscreen and "always on screen" switching requiring a user gesture (for security)) , but as you said with the app this limitation is bypassed now and it's something I can now consider (at least for android devices)

Hey, I have found the script file and successfully implemented the pitlane, thanks!
Now is it too much to ask for a pit limiter layout? I mean not just being in the pit lane, but with pit limiter on (so excluding the braking and accelerating portions), only when speed is constant.
it's a bit hard to detect as pit speed limiter value is not available in AC, assuming it's 80 kmh : it would give something like that, but i can't remember if pit limiter speed varies on AC :
Code:
[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.IsInPitLane] && abs([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.SpeedKmh] - 80) <2

it's a bit hard to detect as pit speed limiter value is not available in AC, assuming it's 80 kmh : it would give something like that, but i can't remember if pit limiter speed varies on AC :
Code:
[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.IsInPitLane] && abs([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.SpeedKmh] - 80) <2
You're a dragon! Thanks a lot!

I'll upgrade to premium license asap :D

It's not possible yet, but I will think about it, I need to check if speed limit is available, I know that it's a really rare data accross games.

dear @Wotever
thx for reply.
i found this command in simhub for IRACING
DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PitLimiterOn

if there is not speed limit from IRACING game may be done an assumption like this:
if spedlimiter is on and speed is more less stable (comparing 2 small bucket of time) so vibrate, if spedd vary do not vibrate
if spedlimiter is off do not vibrate.
it is not perfect but could work on IRACING.

unfortunately i am not able to manage this language

another question (probably several replies)
in which way i can save a set of setting of slider?
if i want to do modifications on sliders i want to backup my current config.
thx a lo
2019-03-08 00_52_56-SimHub - IRacing - Gioco connesso.png
t

is there any possibility to display the brake temperature (Project CARS 2) on the dash or is this not implemented/planned yet?
alternatively, is there any way (rather bodge :D) to make simhub work with the shared memory set to 'Project CARS 1' since i would like to be able to use my old telemetry app (pCARS Profiler)?

Hi everyone, and thank you for this excellent app!

I have an Arduino Tm1638 Display working fine in iRacing with some screens to see different info in the display (Delta, consumption, Gear...).

I'm trying to get HYS info of the LMP1 car Porsche 919 in order to show it in a new screen, but I dont find the correct SimHub Property in the list.

The information that I would like to have is these two parameters which appear in the F8 blackbox:
- HYS battery charge (% of remaining battery in the current lap)
- HYS deploiment (% of battery used in the current lap)

Does anyone know how to get these 2 parameters? Any ideas?

Cheers.

PD: Sorry for my bad English :(

Hi,
@sirius_spa
These should do:

- HYS battery charge (% of remaining battery in the current lap :
100*isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.EnergyERSBatteryPct],0)

- HYS deploiment (% of battery used in the current lap) :
100*isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.EnergyMGU_KLapDeployPct],0)

Hi,
@sirius_spa
These should do:

- HYS battery charge (% of remaining battery in the current lap :
100*isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.EnergyERSBatteryPct],0)

- HYS deploiment (% of battery used in the current lap) :
100*isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.EnergyMGU_KLapDeployPct],0)

Thank you for your reply, this work fine for me!!

Is there any wiki to see the list of parameters and what they show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 46 53.5%