Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! Hard to decrypt this one :D i've seen indeed the error about show_idle_widget, i imagine it is a javascript extension which was stored in c:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\JavascriptExtensions if you can get it back i think that it's the "key" ;)

Ow, I really don`t know about that. but I try to find. Because my backup program, only backup the .\SimHub\DashTemplates.

Thank You for your time and help man, I will try to figure out these files.

EduCalza

Ow, I really don`t know about that. but I try to find. Because my backup program, only backup the .\SimHub\DashTemplates.

Thank You for your time and help man, I will try to figure out these files.

EduCalza
Hi Wotever.

I found the files, all files in the .\JavascriptExtensions, already in position.
was a file created by Ensi Ferrum

Thank You so much.

EduCalza

I've seen that there are almost no templates for nextion, where can I download for 4.3 "?
Hi !
You can find some on racedept : https://www.racedepartment.com/search/29785365/?q=nextion+4.3&o=relevance
You have a pack Inside simhub install : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NextionTemplate\BuToNz - Nextion Template Pack v1\4.3
Or build some yourself using the editor : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Nextion-Display---Template-creation-using-mapping-editor

[QUOTE = "Wotever, post: 2926965, miembro: 223229"] ¡Hola!
Puede encontrar algunos en racedept: https://www.racedepartment.com/search/29785365/?q=nextion+4.3&o=relevance
Tiene un paquete Inside simhub install: C: \ Archivos de programa (x86) \ SimHub \ NextionTemplate \ BuToNz - Nextion Template Pack v1 \ 4.3
O cree algo usted mismo usando el editor: https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Nextion-Display---Template-creation-using-mapping-editor [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "Wotever, post: 2926965, miembro: 223229"] ¡Hola!
Puede encontrar algunos en racedept: https://www.racedepartment.com/search/29785365/?q=nextion+4.3&o=relevance
Tiene un paquete Inside simhub install: C: \ Archivos de programa (x86) \ SimHub \ NextionTemplate \ BuToNz - Nextion Template Pack v1 \ 4.3
O cree algo usted mismo usando el editor: https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Nextion-Display---Template-creation-using-mapping-editor [/ QUOTE]
Thanks

Last edited:
hello wotever,

sorry I am not great at electronics and software integration

I am looking at adding a Buttkicker type of solution to my Sim rig but the Gamer2 is far too expensive to import to Japan so I am considering alternative solution like Amp+Bass shaker

Would Simhub work at controlling the game output through this combination like it seems the Buttkicker Gamer2 can?

maybe bit wishful thinking but if you could advise.

thanks so much

upload_2019-3-5_8-50-0.png

WOW,
simply fantastic
i am using with realteus vibrating seat and iracing game.
i ask these, probably some have already asked and i have not read the solution,
but permit me to ask again.

is there a way to have realteus seat vibration when putting pit limiter on reaching the speed of the limit?
this will be a really gorgeous effect to have.
if it already exist please explain me which way
thx a lot and wonderful job

how can i make simhub and sim commander 4 work together? when i install game plugin (Dirt Rally 2.0) from sim commander 4, simhub will not work properly and need me to fix plugin, it’s about udp settings? no idea how to fix it, please help, thanks everyone!

Last edited:
hello wotever,

sorry I am not great at electronics and software integration

I am looking at adding a Buttkicker type of solution to my Sim rig but the Gamer2 is far too expensive to import to Japan so I am considering alternative solution like Amp+Bass shaker

Would Simhub work at controlling the game output through this combination like it seems the Buttkicker Gamer2 can?

maybe bit wishful thinking but if you could advise.

thanks so much

View attachment 295017
Hi ! it could be a nice start, pucks are good for very localized feedback, typical setup with these dayton pucks uses at least 4 of them spread on the seat. Concerning the amp, from my observations lepys amps are cheap but reliability is really random.Thought, the pucks should not stress it too much.

Concerning Simhub yes it offers sound generation for shakers, you will need a dedicted sound card since it generates on purpose sounds and it can't be mixed with your regular sound : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Shake-It-for-bass-shakers

WOW,
simply fantastic
i am using with realteus vibrating seat and iracing game.
i ask these, probably some have already asked and i have not read the solution,
but permit me to ask again.

is there a way to have realteus seat vibration when putting pit limiter on reaching the speed of the limit?
this will be a really gorgeous effect to have.
if it already exist please explain me which way
thx a lot and wonderful job
It's not possible yet, but I will think about it, I need to check if speed limit is available, I know that it's a really rare data accross games.

how can i make simhub and sim commander 4 work together? when i install game plugin (Dirt Rally 2.0) from sim commander 4, simhub will not work properly and need me to fix plugin, it’s about udp settings? no idea how to fix it, please help, thanks everyone!
Hi ! Indeed one single udp port can't be shared accross softwares,
There are two solutions :
Configure two separate UDP channels from the game in Documents\My Games\DiRT Rally 2.0\hardwaresettings\hardware_settings_config.xml :
For instance :
Code:
    <motion_platform>
        <dbox enabled="true" />
        <udp enabled="true" extradata="3" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" />
        <udp enabled="true" extradata="3" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20778" delay="1" />
        <custom_udp enabled="false" filename="packet_data.xml" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" />
        <fanatec enabled="true" pedalVibrationScale="1.0" wheelVibrationScale="1.0" ledTrueForGearsFalseForSpeed="true" />
    </motion_platform>
Then configure one of the software (simhub or simcommander) to listen to 20778. For simhub it's available here :
upload_2019-3-5_9-41-37.png

The second option use integrated UDP data forward : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Sharing-UDP-data-with-other-applications
In short ,
- In simhub game settings, configure DR 2.0 to 20778 (so you don't have to change sim commander settings),
- In simhub game settings, on DR 2.0 check "forward" and set "forward to" on 20777,
- Simhub will ask to reconfigure the game (to set the game on 20778 according to the settings) accept it.
- Finally Simhub will forward any data received to 20777 (to feed simcommander)

Hi ! it could be a nice start, pucks are good for very localized feedback, typical setup with these dayton pucks uses at least 4 of them spread on the seat. Concerning the amp, from my observations lepys amps are cheap but reliability is really random.Thought, the pucks should not stress it too much.

Concerning Simhub yes it offers sound generation for shakers, you will need a dedicted sound card since it generates on purpose sounds and it can't be mixed with your regular sound : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Shake-It-for-bass-shakers

thanks so much, this github link you shared is making lot of sense.

The pucks I found are sold as a pair so even getting 2pairs wont break the bank and get me anywhere near the Buttkicker import costs even with a decent amplifier added to the equation

Lepys have good reputation in Japan, on Amazon or Kakaku websites, and the Japanese are usually picky with electronics as you can guess....

I just need to figure out what spec to go for, how many channels, wattage etc so I will need to study a bit

As per the capture of input,I am running triple screens or TV set-up depending of my mood when I Simrace so using Voicemeeter I have installed on my PC and run for other cases (multi audio for home-theater virtual surround like),I am thinking that the for example with the TV use scenario, the Game sound would go through the HDMI cable connected to my PC and I would use my Motherboard line out connected to the amp/bass shakers with Voicemeeter set as dual output TV+Motherboard

Makes sense or I am being optimistic?

Merci encore!

thanks so much, this github link you shared is making lot of sense.

The pucks I found are sold as a pair so even getting 2pairs wont break the bank and get me anywhere near the Buttkicker import costs even with a decent amplifier added to the equation

Lepys have good reputation in Japan, on Amazon or Kakaku websites, and the Japanese are usually picky with electronics as you can guess....

I just need to figure out what spec to go for, how many channels, wattage etc so I will need to study a bit

As per the capture of input,I am running triple screens or TV set-up depending of my mood when I Simrace so using Voicemeeter I have installed on my PC and run for other cases (multi audio for home-theater virtual surround like),I am thinking that the for example with the TV use scenario, the Game sound would go through the HDMI cable connected to my PC and I would use my Motherboard line out connected to the amp/bass shakers with Voicemeeter set as dual output TV+Motherboard

Makes sense or I am being optimistic?

Merci encore!

Concerning the audio setup it looks fine indeed, take care of voicemeter it allows lot of things, so it's easy to end with bass shaker and game sound mixed on your headset/tv/speaker (just a matter of configuration, but sometimes it can be hard to untangle ;) )

About the lepy, I had no troubles myself, I had one on the early days when I was evaluating if I would dig into shakers support (I'm now running on stronger amps), but on the last month I had 3 or 4 people asking for help on discord and it ended to be a dead lepy. Coincidence, bad batch, really I can't say :unsure:, it was cheaper models however, it may count.

Concerning the ideal setup as the lepy you picked is 45w per channels and pucks 15w, it's the perfect match,
You have multiple choices,
The dayton pucks comes in various impedance (ohms) depending of the final configuration you will have to pick the correct models as shown below

2 channels + 2 transducters:
- 1 LEPY + 2 x 8ohms pucks

2 channels + 4 transducters:
- 1 LEPY + 2 x 16ohms puck (they will be mounted in series on each channels to get an optimal impedance for the amp of 8ohm)

4 channels + 4 transducters:

- 2 LEPYs + 4 x 8 ohms pucks

NB : The "sub" output of the lepy can't count as a separate output, it will probably mix both channels and filter it to get the bass output, this is not suitable in our case.

wow thanks so much:cool:

I would start slow with 1 AMP and 2 Bass shakers to see how it goes

I have found a guy who did this DIY mod on the same seat than I have so I have no excuse now....ok maybe not enough time but that is a different story:p

Can you export and import the simhub configuration? or is there a file that, by copying it, leaves the configuration equal to mine?
It is to be able to use my peripherals in other PCs without having to reconfigure everything.

Can you export and import the simhub configuration? or is there a file that, by copying it, leaves the configuration equal to mine?
It is to be able to use my peripherals in other PCs without having to reconfigure everything.
Hi ! you can copy the whole c:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData folder, however concerning the controllers it uses unique id to make sure it won't conflict with another controller with the same name, to reset the names and make sure you will have the same on another computer simply delete C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData\Common\JoystickNames.json on the target computer after having copied everything.

Hi ! you can copy the whole c:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData folder, however concerning the controllers it uses unique id to make sure it won't conflict with another controller with the same name, to reset the names and make sure you will have the same on another computer simply delete C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData\Common\JoystickNames.json on the target computer after having copied everything.
thank you very much friend

THX Wotever ,

works like charm :)

Great Software!!!

I only have one new problem

when starting computer again it does not work in rf1

I have todo some things but did not figure out what it is in detail.

It seems to be a problem with the realthek onboard driver and the hdmi soundout of my pc

hdmi is standard and realthek onbord is ready in MS config

quadrophonnic test of MS works
test in shake it works

nevertheless I always hav to click some realthek as standard and hdmi back again
and /or change back and fourth of the soundsource of shake it config

then it works :( but dunno what i have todo exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 48 54.5%