Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, so i would like to donate 3e to get the donator edition, the problem is that i have the money(3,10e) in my paypal(a friend transfered some money to me) but when i press donate it says "add funding source" and i cant donate. is there a way to donate?

Hi, so i would like to donate 3e to get the donator edition, the problem is that i have the money(3,10e) in my paypal(a friend transfered some money to me) but when i press donate it says "add funding source" and i cant donate. is there a way to donate?
I'm not a paypal expert but I think it's part of the PayPal verification process. This is what I found about similar case : https://www.paypal-community.com/t5...aypal-account-in-another-country/td-p/1101583

Oh nevermind, sorry for bothering you im retarded, i had both USD and EUR on my Paypal and i converted it, now it should work

Edit: it works, i was able to donate

hy guys...
is this nice software also working with the gametrix jetseat race?
in the shakeit settings there is only "send effects to forcefeel seat" availlable...
jetseat is turned on but the software still says "disconnected"

hy guys...
is this nice software also working with the gametrix jetseat race?
in the shakeit settings there is only "send effects to forcefeel seat" availlable...
jetseat is turned on but the software still says "disconnected"
Hi ! The jetseat and the forcefeel are using different technologies (even if they look very close), the current public version of simhub is not supporting yet gametrix, if you wan't I've released a beta of the next incoming simhub version with gametrix support on discord (see main post for discord link, beta are published in #releases channel of the server)

Hi!
I'd like to have a particular LED layout for when the pit limiter is active, much like the F1's of today. As of now, I see a script for when the car is standing still in the pit area, while I'm looking for an extension to the whole pit lane. Is there a way to do so in Assetto Corsa?

Hi all.

I needed to rebuild my pc and after this the SimHub are very strange, all my dashes that have idle screens, stay in idle, but can see the notifications changes over the idle screen.
someone knows what is happen?

I`m on Win10 v1803 and F1 2018.

Thanks.

EduCalza

Hi!
I'd like to have a particular LED layout for when the pit limiter is active, much like the F1's of today. As of now, I see a script for when the car is standing still in the pit area, while I'm looking for an extension to the whole pit lane. Is there a way to do so in Assetto Corsa?
If you have something working in the pit, you can replace in the formulas the "isinpit" property with "isinpitlane" property.

Hi, it looks like the game does not connects, have you tried to follow the troubleshooting guide ? https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/SimHub-Basics----Games-config-and-troubleshooting
Hi Wotever.
Yes, my game and Simhub is configured. If delete idle screen...the main race screen with temps, speed, fia flags is works well. but when idle are configured, this screen stand as main race screen. On the properties of idle widget, only selected "idle" and "pit screen".

EDIT: in the idle screen Fx command is return show_Idle_Widget ();
in the raw result is Expression error:show_Idle_Widget is not defined. is the problem? and how to solve.

Thanks
EduCalza

Last edited:
Hi Wotever.
Yes, my game and Simhub is configured. If delete idle screen...the main race screen with temps, speed, fia flags is works well. but when idle are configured, this screen stand as main race screen. On the properties of idle widget, only selected "idle" and "pit screen".

EDIT: in the idle screen Fx command is return show_Idle_Widget ();
in the raw result is Expression error:show_Idle_Widget is not defined. is the problem? and how to solve.

Thanks
EduCalza
Could you send me the dash so I can take a look ? show_Idle_Widget is not a native simhub function,it's probably an extension.

If you have something working in the pit, you can replace in the formulas the "isinpit" property with "isinpitlane" property.

Thank you for the reply. I am only having a hard time in finding the script itself where to apply these changes. I mean, where do I find the file where to change that word?
The script is "ExternalScript.Isinpit" and it came already installed with the software.

Thank you for the reply. I am only having a hard time in finding the script itself where to apply these changes. I mean, where do I find the file where to change that word?
The script is "ExternalScript.Isinpit" and it came already installed with the software.
it's stored into c:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NCalcScripts ;)

Sure.
Sent to you on conversation.

thanks.

EduCalza
Hi ! Hard to decrypt this one :D i've seen indeed the error about show_idle_widget, i imagine it is a javascript extension which was stored in c:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\JavascriptExtensions if you can get it back i think that it's the "key" ;)

Hi Wotever,
THX for ur Software nice !
Installed it today and drove rf1 with 4 basshakers (chassis mode) .wooooow
Tried FM7 after this but it dont work .... any idea?
I read the pdf simhub for FM7 but I guess its for dash and not for Bass shake or am I wrong?

Hi Wotever,
THX for ur Software nice !
Installed it today and drove rf1 with 4 basshakers (chassis mode) .wooooow
Tried FM7 after this but it dont work .... any idea?
I read the pdf simhub for FM7 but I guess its for dash and not for Bass shake or am I wrong?
For both ;) all the telemetry is enabled through this configuration (even if in game the mode is labelled "dash mode" in game) , don't forget to set the "data out" option on "on" (my instructions screenshot is badly framed :x3:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes