Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Wotever!

Thank you for your quick release! :)

Strange:, my LEDs are flashing playing Dirt Rally 2.0 when have to change gear, and Current Lap time is running if i switch between values , any other info is dead like Speed, Gear etc.

Hardwaresettings xml contains the same settings as Dirt Rally and Dirt 4 and they're working wo problem
Code:
    <motion_platform>
        <dbox enabled="true" />
        <custom_udp enabled="false" filename="packet_data.xml" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" />
        <udp enabled="true" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" extradata="3" />
        <udp enabled="true" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20778" delay="1" extradata="1" />
        <udp enabled="true" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20779" delay="1" extradata="3" />
        <fanatec enabled="true" pedalVibrationScale="1.0" wheelVibrationScale="1.0" ledTrueForGearsFalseForSpeed="true" />
    </motion_platform>

Could you help what should i check also? Thanks for your kind help
I think the partial data looks like wrong extradata value, on which port have you configured simhub ? :
This is the default setup when simhub is listening to 20777 :
<motion_platform>
<dbox enabled="true" />
<udp enabled="true" extradata="3" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" />
<custom_udp enabled="false" filename="packet_data.xml" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" />
<fanatec enabled="true" pedalVibrationScale="1.0" wheelVibrationScale="1.0" ledTrueForGearsFalseForSpeed="true" />
</motion_platform>

Hi everyone...
Guys I need your help or advice on my project that I want to create with arduino and simhub.
Considering that the modules WS2812 and the LEDs PL9823 can not be connected to the same arduino nano, I created this scheme with the modules to be used.
Now using two arduino nano cards can I connect them together in such a way as to use only one usb port to the pc instead of two?
Excuse me but I understand very little of Arduino ...
ildjjq.jpg

Feature request - any chance the bass shaker component could support a single mono setting for both channels? I can't sort cabling and my shaker sits on the R channel of my amp so 50% of stereo rumbles are going awol currently ?

no, because there is not only the power, but also data, you can use a small hub, and you'll have only one usb

Attachments

• 3223A487-12EC-4BD1-83B5-F502BF6BAC13.jpg
    3223A487-12EC-4BD1-83B5-F502BF6BAC13.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 95
Feature request - any chance the bass shaker component could support a single mono setting for both channels? I can't sort cabling and my shaker sits on the R channel of my amp so 50% of stereo rumbles are going awol currently ?
if you use "stereo no spacialization", you will have both channels with identical signal, perfect for this situation where you are picking only one of them;)

Edit : Originally I called this mode "mono", but it was technically wrong :D

Hi everyone...
Guys I need your help or advice on my project that I want to create with arduino and simhub.
Considering that the modules WS2812 and the LEDs PL9823 can not be connected to the same arduino nano, I created this scheme with the modules to be used.
Now using two arduino nano cards can I connect them together in such a way as to use only one usb port to the pc instead of two?
Excuse me but I understand very little of Arduino ...
ildjjq.jpg

no, because there is not only the power, but also data, you can use a small hub, and you'll have only one usb

Hello! is the message related to my question?

if you use "stereo no spacialization", you will have both channels with identical signal, perfect for this situation where you are picking only one of them;)

Edit : Originally I called this mode "mono", but it was technically wrong :D

Ah perfect thats great thanks - I did wonder today when the rumbles didn't feel lacking ! Thanks again for an ace piece of software...

I think the partial data looks like wrong extradata value, on which port have you configured simhub ? :
This is the default setup when simhub is listening to 20777 :
<motion_platform>
<dbox enabled="true" />
<udp enabled="true" extradata="3" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" />
</motion_platform>
Hi!
I use 20777 port for Simhub also, but anyway i erased all the different rows (which used for other displays, but still the same. Neither Speed, neither Gear info is visible. (other games, Assetto, Dirt Rally, pcars works like charm)

Please check this video - i did a cycle with pressing the button to show all the visible items

Hi!
I use 20777 port for Simhub also, but anyway i erased all the different rows (which used for other displays, but still the same. Neither Speed, neither Gear info is visible. (other games, Assetto, Dirt Rally, pcars works like charm)

Please check this video - i did a cycle with pressing the button to show all the visible items

Could you tell me the current game mode car and track ? This looks to be a bug in game data, I really can't see any other reasons for now ( I've played to dirt rally 2 all this evening with no troubles (free mode, classic rally)

It's the steam release ? I know there was some "press releases" around, maybe telemetry was still not finished ?

Hello, these 3 components are the right ones and can they work together? The LEDs would be those of 144 LEDs per meter, is that enough together?
Could you tell me where I can find the wiring diagram of a nextion and these LEDs?
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/5LOT...654.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.608663c0AxUTez
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/Next...421.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6c1963c0YsoRvS
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/DC5V...pm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.284.7ed03c00IF6VNB
Hi !
they can't work together i'm affraid, for the nextion + ws2812b leds you will need an arduino pro micro,
Concerning the leds make sure to have a good soldering iron, flexible strips requires lot of care when soldering.

You fill find the details about combining arduino pro micro / nextion and leds with wiring here :
https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Nextion-Display#wiring-nextion-through-an-arduino-micro

Hi !
they can't work together i'm affraid, for the nextion + ws2812b leds you will need an arduino pro micro,
Concerning the leds make sure to have a good soldering iron, flexible strips requires lot of care when soldering.

You fill find the details about combining arduino pro micro / nextion and leds with wiring here :
https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Nextion-Display#wiring-nextion-through-an-arduino-micro
And only for the nextion is the nano worth it?
The pro micro is this? I thought it did not work with simhub.
I explain what I want to do, I have a steering wheel with 19 buttons in total and 4 encoder, the typical ones of 20 positions, I use a pro micro for these buttons, could I use the nextion and all this with a single pro-micro?

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/Pro-...179.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.14e663c0RQnrOs

And the TTL usb for what is it used? I'm a little lost, excuse me

In fact the nextion works does not use "main arduino sketch" (where indeed arduino pro micro won't be compatible with all the features)

For connecting the nextion specifically, you have too options at choice for connecting it :
- USB TTL : it allows to drive the nextion and that's it, nothing more, nothing less ;)
- Arduino pro micro : the sketch provided will emulate an USB TTL, but it allows optionally to drive WS2812B leds and act as a game pad (game pad code is only an example for a couple of buttons, you need to add your own code to this sketch to cover more complex cases)

Concerning using pro micro + nextion + your inputs, it depends if you can port your code in the nextion sketch and if you have enough pins remaining, in theory it's perfectly possible (except if pins are missing).

In fact the nextion works does not use "main arduino sketch" (where indeed arduino pro micro won't be compatible with all the features)

For connecting the nextion specifically, you have too options at choice for connecting it :
- USB TTL : it allows to drive the nextion and that's it, nothing more, nothing less ;)
- Arduino pro micro : the sketch provided will emulate an USB TTL, but it allows optionally to drive WS2812B leds and act as a game pad (game pad code is only an example for a couple of buttons, you need to add your own code to this sketch to cover more complex cases)

Concerning using pro micro + nextion + your inputs, it depends if you can port your code in the nextion sketch and if you have enough pins remaining, in theory it's perfectly possible (except if pins are missing).

I see it difficult to use my code, I did not do it and one of the encoders uses the pins that the nextion must use, I have other pins free because I do not use the 25 buttons that it can handle, but my knowledge of arduino is null and I do not know if I could change the pins that nextion uses, the other code is very extensive for me, although I could try it ..

I have found these LEDs so that I do not have to weld the flexible ones because it is true that I will have problems, do they work? does not make them "b", I do not know if they work with simhub
€ 0,70 | 8 canal WS2812 WS2812B WS 2811 5050 RGB lámpara LED Panel 5 V 8 bits Rainbow LED preciso
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b7sThGnX

I see it difficult to use my code, I did not do it and one of the encoders uses the pins that the nextion must use, I have other pins free because I do not use the 25 buttons that it can handle, but my knowledge of arduino is null and I do not know if I could change the pins that nextion uses, the other code is very extensive for me, although I could try it ..

I have found these LEDs so that I do not have to weld the flexible ones because it is true that I will have problems, do they work? does not make them "b", I do not know if they work with simhub
€ 0,70 | 8 canal WS2812 WS2812B WS 2811 5050 RGB lámpara LED Panel 5 V 8 bits Rainbow LED preciso
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b7sThGnX
In theory they will work, however I strongly recommend picking "B" versions as they have better internal protection, color uniformity and heat resistance ( https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw3EgqDJC5YhYX6FD8i5INa7) it's possible to find them in the same form factor.

In theory they will work, however I strongly recommend picking "B" versions as they have better internal protection, color uniformity and heat resistance ( https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw3EgqDJC5YhYX6FD8i5INa7) it's possible to find them in the same form factor.
on aliexpress I can not find any that is B

I will go to the nextion for now, I have looked at my code and could change the first encoder to leave RX1 and TX0 free, I downloaded the nextion code that is in the simhub folder, it is only for the LEDs and joypad ? What part should I add to my code? I already use a library for buttons

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back