Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
will you ever be able to intergrate boost data for any other games? i wish i knew this before hand :(
I'm sorry that you missed it, I tried to make the warning message pretty obvious in the documentation.
It relies on the data exposed by the game, as soon as a game gives it I will add it of course. Since the time I wrote this documentation Pcars2 received an update with this data and it's already available in Simhub.

Hi ! No, i've not been able to work on this yet, as i'm working since the beginning of december on a massive update of shake it and I couldn't drive those two big subjects at the same time (I want much more than a simple flag indicator concerning he matrix)

Which features do you have in mind?

The 0.67 version of iFlag also includes spotter. It's an experimental release on github. Very usefull feature. I have the spotter now on my dash leds (thanks to you) and on top of my middle screen in iFlag.

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.7.5 - Dirt Rally 2.0

Hi !

This was the day ... Dirt Rally 2.0 came out for all pre-orders,
Let's follow the move with a simhub release !

View attachment 292848

As always you can report bugs I would have missed on GitHub : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/issues

How to update SimHub ? Simply download and install over it, that's it !

Full Change log :
- Added Dirt Rally 2.0 Compatibility
- Slowed down forcefeel update rate following ForceFeel...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am getting a forcefeel pad soon, do I still need to install all software of just drivers for the forcefeel pad. Or will it work natively out of simhub with no drivers? And will all motors be programmable through simhub. You are doing so much work on simhub you should get a knighthood from UK queen, can I donate more money to you without getting another subscription?

Hi ! What kind of gauges ? I've added a few months ago fuel and engine temp : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/BMW-E36-Cluster-Setup
It will work on gauges capable of processing 0-5v signal (like BMW or digital boost gauge), cheap analog temp and fuel gauges you can find for a few bucks can't be used however (but I've not found any wiring tricks allowing it anyway)

Sample BMW Cluster Gauges + Tachometer (for some stock auto use BMW Cluster, for GT3 or others race car use Analog Tachometer (like on AMStudio video) and changing settings and calibration every time is a hassle it would be nice to have different profiles to save for each device.
thanks

Sample BMW Cluster Gauges + Tachometer (for some stock auto use BMW Cluster, for GT3 or others race car use Analog Tachometer (like on AMStudio video) and changing settings and calibration every time is a hassle it would be nice to have different profiles to save for each device.
thanks

i like too to can have RPM settings (values on page vwith offsets for 1000,2000.... for every car as i have changeable plates for different cars and many cars i must edit the values to match RPM needle

Is it possible to donate directly to you something for a license file?
Something is blocking the pop up to paypal in my system.
Hi ! Make sure your default browser is properly configured in windows settings, most of the time it's the cause of the issue https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028606/windows-10-change-your-default-browser

I dont get output on my HDM Dash Panel with Dirt Rally 2.0. I clicked for automatic fixing but it says always waiting for Sim. What can i check?
Make sure to do the configuration when the game is not running, if simhub does not tells you anymore it requires configuration it means that config file is ok, in this case you can find a full troubleshooting guide here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/SimHub-Basics----Games-config-and-troubleshooting

Hi ! Make sure your default browser is properly configured in windows settings, most of the time it's the cause of the issue https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028606/windows-10-change-your-default-browser

Make sure to do the configuration when the game is not running, if simhub does not tells you anymore it requires configuration it means that config file is ok, in this case you can find a full troubleshooting guide here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/SimHub-Basics----Games-config-and-troubleshooting

Thank you for your reply. So if i cant fix the donate thing can i donate directly?

Hello Wotever,
Realteus Forcefeel
Yes, indeed it will be supported through the existing shakeit plugin, polishing is in progress and release should come fast ;)

Does that mean, that all games supported by Simhub will work with the Realteus Forcefeel - also the old Simbingames like GTL ?

Hi Wotever!

Thank you for your quick release! :)

Strange:, my LEDs are flashing playing Dirt Rally 2.0 when have to change gear, and Current Lap time is running if i switch between values , any other info is dead like Speed, Gear etc.

Hardwaresettings xml contains the same settings as Dirt Rally and Dirt 4 and they're working wo problem
Code:
    <motion_platform>
        <dbox enabled="true" />
        <custom_udp enabled="false" filename="packet_data.xml" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" />
        <udp enabled="true" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" extradata="3" />
        <udp enabled="true" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20778" delay="1" extradata="1" />
        <udp enabled="true" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20779" delay="1" extradata="3" />
        <fanatec enabled="true" pedalVibrationScale="1.0" wheelVibrationScale="1.0" ledTrueForGearsFalseForSpeed="true" />
    </motion_platform>

Could you help what should i check also? Thanks for your kind help

Hello Wotever,
Realteus Forcefeel

Does that mean, that all games supported by Simhub will work with the Realteus Forcefeel - also the old Simbingames like GTL ?
Yes indeed, the effects won't be as precise as the more modern games (it doesn't exposes any suspension telemetry for instance or wheel slip) but it works ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%