Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this update.
Where to get the android app?
Thanks
Hi ! Just go to the dash list as you usually do , the download link will be given here :
upload_2019-2-19_23-57-30.png

Thanks for this great software.
am a newbie but I am wondering how can I use the "FFB real-time monitoring" with Simhub with rFactor2 ? I'd like to see the FFB bar on the screen , in case there's another way or a best view/option please teach me on how to do it :)

Thanks a lot.

2qlg6l3.png

Hi Wotever,
Thanks for the new version of Simhub with the news of the app for android.
I wanted to ask you something ... after that the question of the module indicating the gear has been solved. I wanted to know from simhub how you can decrease the brightness.
I was able to reduce it for the led strip of rpm but not the gear.
I thank you for your kindness and patience.

2qlg6l3.png

Hi Wotever,
I wanted to ask you something ... after that the question of the module indicating the gear has been solved. I wanted to know from simhub how you can decrease the brightness.

look the image

Attachments

• Immagidddne.jpg
    Immagidddne.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 124
+ Question 2: After a long hunting for a replacement hardware (as this one is deprecated by itead) I found a replacement, it's on my desk right now :D, coding the thing is the next step but it's planned :) It looks like code should be cross compatible with itead board used by Iflag from what I've read but I've not verified it yet.

Thanks for the answers and for looking into the flags. It would be nice if I could use my existing shield with simhub. But I understand that if they are to different from eachother that it could be hard to implement it for both.

Having a color led matrix in simhub can do much more then only flags...

Let me know if you need some help with testing if you haven't got access to the old board/shield.

hey wotever,
I wanted to know if there is any news regarding iFlags. I want to upgrade my existing leds and matrixes and want to have something like iflags. Hopefully I can use this with simhub in the future and before I buy some new hardware I just wanted to kindly ask for an status update.

Thanks in advance

Hello How can I do so in the Dash studio, there is only one element to change. For example, in the middle there is information about the fuel I press the button and changes to eg brakes, etc. Is there an option in Dash Studio? Greetings.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zqv5c45Fpy5UUAIygsKqvZLgg2atfPaH
Hi, you can put the content into a widget then add multiple pages to this widget with the data you wan't.
Then assign a control (action A ...B ...) to the widget nextpage in the main dash.
Finally just assign in dashstudio settings the choosen action to your controller.

2qlg6l3.png

Hi Wotever,
Hi ! It's not supported through the sketch, using higher resistors should do the trick.

hey wotever,
I wanted to know if there is any news regarding iFlags. I want to upgrade my existing leds and matrixes and want to have something like iflags. Hopefully I can use this with simhub in the future and before I buy some new hardware I just wanted to kindly ask for an status update.

Thanks in advance
Hi ! No, i've not been able to work on this yet, as i'm working since the beginning of december on a massive update of shake it and I couldn't drive those two big subjects at the same time (I want much more than a simple flag indicator concerning he matrix)

Thanks for this great software.
am a newbie but I am wondering how can I use the "FFB real-time monitoring" with Simhub with rFactor2 ? I'd like to see the FFB bar on the screen , in case there's another way or a best view/option please teach me on how to do it :)

Thanks a lot.

Hi ! You can use this data (it goes from 0 to 1):
upload_2019-2-20_13-46-48.png

In order to use it in a gauge , you will need dashstudio bindings documented here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Dash-Studio---Bindings

Hi ! No, i've not been able to work on this yet, as i'm working since the beginning of december on a massive update of shake it and I couldn't drive those two big subjects at the same time (I want much more than a simple flag indicator concerning he matrix)

thanks for your fast reply.
So I read out that this is a future topic but not at the moment ? Then I can wait a bit ;-)

I understood you could tell me which resistor to use?

Hard to say, it is mainly bound to your display characteristics. I would say 25% more but it's trial and error.

thanks for your fast reply.
So I read out that this is a future topic but not at the moment ? Then I can wait a bit ;-)
Exactly ;) I have the hardware on my desktop, but time is a bit lacking to manage everything as the same time ;)

it was this property :
View attachment 289422
For example to detect left car you will need this formula :
Code:
if(
isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.CarLeftRight],0) == 2 or
isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.CarLeftRight],0) == 4 or
isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.CarLeftRight],0) == 5, 1, 0)
I let you guess the right ;)
For the led mappping it will work just like the flags example available on the wiki.

Edit : this one will be more compact :
Code:
if(in(isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.CarLeftRight],0), 2, 4, 5), 1, 0)

edit #2 :It will only work for iracing is it's the only one giving this info

Finally had some time to test this in iRacing and it works perfectly! Many thanks for your help!

I wanted to ask you something ... I have a doubt?
But can only one arduino dwarf handle the following modules without problems ?:
nr. 2 max7221 7 seg.
nr. 2 WS2812B LEDS
nr. 06 LED PL9823
nr. 1 cathode 74HC595

can the VCC and GND of each module connect them all together?
Thanks again and sorry ...
elt9w.jpg

I wanted to ask you something ... I have a doubt?
But can only one arduino dwarf handle the following modules without problems ?:
nr. 2 max7221 7 seg.
nr. 2 WS2812B LEDS
nr. 06 LED PL9823
nr. 1 cathode 74HC595

can the VCC and GND of each module connect them all together?
Thanks again and sorry ...
elt9w.jpg
For the gnd and vcc indeed,
But you can't use ws2812b and pl9823 on the same Arduino(see http://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Arduino-PL9823-RGBLEDS--Wiring-Setup#limitations)

Also make sure to read the max 7 segments modules doc as there are important informations about wiring many of them : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimH...gment-display#max7219max7221-7-segment-wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 80 34.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 134 57.3%