Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Big Wotever, I need your help, I can not run SimHub in mobile mode (android). I have already tried your suggestions in the guide (firewall, antivirus, different smartphones, removed and installed SimHub again ...) but unfortunately nothing. I also try to connect to the IP address from a PC and not on the smart phone and does not even connect. Would you have any other suggestions kindly? I thank you in advance
Strange:confused: so in the guide the very first step if you try http://127.0.0.1:8888 does it work ? Could you send me the log files ? They are available in the "log" folder inside simhub directory. I see only one additional thing if it's related to network that I've not mentioned yet in the guide but the log file should tell it to me.

Strange:confused: so in the guide the very first step if you try http://127.0.0.1:8888 does it work ? Could you send me the log files ? They are available in the "log" folder inside simhub directory. I see only one additional thing if it's related to network that I've not mentioned yet in the guide but the log file should tell it to me.
Yes, I also tried http://127.0.0.1:8888, but nothing. I also clearly enabled the firewall for SimHub, but nothing happens. In this second I'm out, as soon as I return I'll send you the log file!

Yes, I also tried http://127.0.0.1:8888, but nothing. I also clearly enabled the firewall for SimHub, but nothing happens. In this second I'm out, as soon as I return I'll send you the log file!
Ok so the log file should give answers because 127.0.0.1 does not goes through the firewall, that's why it's an interesting test to do.
Before sending the logs could you enable the debug mode in simhub settings and restart ? it will give even more informations to locate the issue.

Ok so the log file should give answers because 127.0.0.1 does not goes through the firewall, that's why it's an interesting test to do.
Before sending the logs could you enable the debug mode in simhub settings and restart ? it will give even more informations to locate the issue.
Yes, it will be done ;)

It looks like the .net framework 4.7.2 has not been successfully installed, since I've bundled it at install maybe something has failed, could you try to install it directly Microsoft installer ? (Don't forget to reboot after install)
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/install/on-windows-10

I had a few issues in the past from people using outdated and not supported old w10 versions (milestone 1 or 2 ) as stated in the guide :
  • Windows 10 1507
  • Windows 10 1511
But from the log it looks like you have something earlier.

It looks like the .net framework 4.7.2 has not been successfully installed, since I've bundled it at install maybe something has failed, could you try to install it directly Microsoft installer ? (Don't forget to reboot after install)
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/install/on-windows-10

I had a few issues in the past from people using outdated and not supported old w10 versions (milestone 1 or 2 ) as stated in the guide :
  • Windows 10 1507
  • Windows 10 1511
But from the log it looks like you have something earlier.
.net framework 4.7.2 It is not installed critical because "it is not supported by this version of operating system"

Oh, so you are in one of the deprecated versions of windows, you need to update first :( that was the message people got when they were using old windows versions.

Edit : I'm updating the guide to add this information. When i made it last week I totally forgot this case

Oh, so you are in one of the deprecated versions of windows, you need to update first :( that was the message people got when they were using old windows versions.

Edit : I'm updating the guide to add this information. When i made it last week I totally forgot this case
Ok thanks a lot of support, then I will update windows. Do you think that you can solve by updating Windows 10 (and then obviously .net framework 4.7.2)?

Ok thanks a lot of support, then I will update windows. Do you think that you can solve by updating Windows 10 (and then obviously .net framework 4.7.2)?
Yes it will solve it, that's how it was solved with other people,if you update up to the 2018 april update it will be included out of box, older versions will still need to install it. I don't know what version windows update will offer you to install.

Yes it will solve it, that's how it was solved with other people,if you update up to the 2018 april update it will be included out of box, older versions will still need to install it. I don't know what version windows update will offer you to install.
Perfect, I'll let you know, I thank you, always very kind!

Hey Mr Wotever

been along time since we chat.

please can you clarify something.
im not sure if im reading correctly??

ive set up a nano to drive an 2004 LCD and 5 buttons to control LCD and HDMi screens

can i use an arduino uno with the 16u2 usb driver or the leonardo ( and does it have to be the leonardo?? what others can do it?)
to setup extra buttons so that my games can see and assign them??

im hoping to setup buttons for indicators and lights(leds) that turn on when option is selected. eg, indicator led blinks when indicating in ETS. and a "lights" button and corresponding "lights" led that turns on while my ingame cars headlights are on.

Please advise??
please bare in mind ive not done programming in a while

Hello all
I have a question to ask i am new to simhub and 3D printing a wheel and in that wheel i want to put a nextion 3.5 .
So after 4 day s fiddling whit the Adruino Uno Micro Micro pro i cant get the nextion to work on non off the Adruino s i did upload the 599XX 3,5 template pack to the nextion used the micro bridge.
I see the template on the screen but in game there is nothing happening do i need a uart to get the nextion to work?
Regards Wielo

Hey Mr Wotever

been along time since we chat.

please can you clarify something.
im not sure if im reading correctly??

ive set up a nano to drive an 2004 LCD and 5 buttons to control LCD and HDMi screens

can i use an arduino uno with the 16u2 usb driver or the leonardo ( and does it have to be the leonardo?? what others can do it?)
to setup extra buttons so that my games can see and assign them??

im hoping to setup buttons for indicators and lights(leds) that turn on when option is selected. eg, indicator led blinks when indicating in ETS. and a "lights" button and corresponding "lights" led that turns on while my ingame cars headlights are on.

Please advise??
please bare in mind ive not done programming in a while
Hi ! The 16u2 is not supported as it's more hack than an official feature of the board,
On the other side leonardo is not supported (you will have to compile and upload manually using the ide, not really a big deal but it should work) the arduino pro micro is supported, and should do the trick and it allows game pad mode but as the sketch only supports ws2812b you need to be able to put those leds into your buttons, i'm not sure if it would be possible.

Hello all
I have a question to ask i am new to simhub and 3D printing a wheel and in that wheel i want to put a nextion 3.5 .
So after 4 day s fiddling whit the Adruino Uno Micro Micro pro i cant get the nextion to work on non off the Adruino s i did upload the 599XX 3,5 template pack to the nextion used the micro bridge.
I see the template on the screen but in game there is nothing happening do i need a uart to get the nextion to work?
Regards Wielo

Hi I could not see in your message if you have gone properly through the template configuration on the simhub side, since it's a "legacy" template you need to go through this installation process : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Nextion-Display---Installing-a-legacy-template

Also make sure you use the correct serial port as arduino micro can be sneaky and "may" change of serial port name from time to time (when you plug it into another USB port for instance)

On another end it could be simply the game not properly configured : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/SimHub-Basics----Games-config-and-troubleshooting

If it still does not help could you send me the log files available in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs after an attempt ?

Mr. Wotever, updated Win 10 (well 3 hours ...!), And, as always, you have done the center ;-) works perfectly, thanks again!

Hi Wotever,

I finally got around to downloading and taking a look at the latest version of SimHub, as you may remember I have been using AC Hub up until now....

One thing that really interests me is the SimHUB server mode, I cant find any documentation on it in the WiKi so not sure if it will do what i want it to do ... if it does i'll be sure to buy a license.

Ideally i'd like to run sim hub on anther PC that has two small HDMI screens on it and run a server process on the Sim PC (which runs Assetto Corsa) and transmit the logged data to SimHUB .. is this the intended use of the server mode ? if so how do you set the server up ?

Many Thanks
Jay

Hi Wotever,

I finally got around to downloading and taking a look at the latest version of SimHub, as you may remember I have been using AC Hub up until now....

One thing that really interests me is the SimHUB server mode, I cant find any documentation on it in the WiKi so not sure if it will do what i want it to do ... if it does i'll be sure to buy a license.

Ideally i'd like to run sim hub on anther PC that has two small HDMI screens on it and run a server process on the Sim PC (which runs Assetto Corsa) and transmit the logged data to SimHUB .. is this the intended use of the server mode ? if so how do you set the server up ?

Many Thanks
Jay

Hi !
The server mode is deprecated and will die very very (... very very ... ) soon, it's a reason why documentation has disapeared, actually it was sending game data from a simhub instance to another, but protocol was really heavy (some game data such as RF2 were barely reaching 6MB/S !!!)

But since simHub allows now a web access to dashboards you can actually show dashs from any computer/tablet phone on the network with full control from the main computer (you can specify controls for each "client") so the needs of this "bridge" totally vanished and is even underpowered compared to dash studio web access, arduino can run on the main computer it's really not an issue, and dashstudio is accessible by it's own way on any computers already ( a dash will use less than 300kbps on average which is 20 times lower.)

You may think that 6MB/s on any gigabit network is not an issue, indeed, but the code I need to maintain for this feature is really heavy and complex (sockets, compression, serialization ....) and is really uncomfortable to deal with when making game readers evolve.

HI Wotever ...

Thanks for your reply ... shame the server mode is depreciated but i can understand the complexity's of maintaining it so understand your decision.

I do some testing with using remote dashboards via web access..

Cheers
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering