Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tested on another track (Monza) and it works there.
It seems SimHub does not store the AllTimeBest lap time on PersistentTrackerPlugin for the track Chang which is a mod track. It remains 00:00:00.
It seems I solved the problem myself.
The PersistantTracker file was corrupted for the track/car combo. There was a 425 byte long file in the folder which was the only file and didn't change its size over the sessions.
Might have been the result of a crash earlier.
Anyway, I deleted that file and everything works fine since then. :)

Hi that's interesting, Shakeit for bass shakers is pretty young and there is lot of room for improvements. The 500ms surprise me (test now is a 500ms pulse ), indeed there is a minimal duration that Simhub will force depending of the frequency (to ensure to have a full wavelength for the frequency.
I checked my settings, I've been forcing 5 sines at 42hz so we talk about 120ms-150ms, I may have a heavy hand on it. I will check to reduce this delay, it looks like it's exactly what you are describing.
I have been adjusting bass shaker frequencies and am struggling to get a short enough effect for the gear change. I've trawled through this thread and found this previous comment regarding being unable to reduce duration below a certain amount. Is there a way to get a shorter effect?

For this effect being able to use more than one frequency might also help make a realistic 'clunk' rather than buzz.

I have been adjusting bass shaker frequencies and am struggling to get a short enough effect for the gear change. I've trawled through this thread and found this previous comment regarding being unable to reduce duration below a certain amount. Is there a way to get a shorter effect?

For this effect being able to use more than one frequency might also help make a realistic 'clunk' rather than buzz.

Actually on the previous engine there was such limitation, but it's now a problem of the past, however you are bound to the volume ramp up/ramp down requirement if you don't want to blow up your shakers. For instance at 44hz one full oscillation is 22ms, considering you need two or three oscillations (not including ramp up ramp down requirement) you won't be able to go much lower than 50-60ms,

However on current version off simhub both shift makes it react (gear to neutral, then neutral to gear) which makes maybe a longer feeling.

I'm currently working on the next major iteration of shakeit, where i take all the feedback, learning and errors from those last 6 months of "shakeit" life. Basically keep the good, throw away the rest :D "We can rebuild it; we have the technology,"

Actually on the previous engine there was such limitation, but it's now a problem of the past, however you are bound to the volume ramp up/ramp down requirement if you don't want to blow up your shakers. For instance at 44hz one full oscillation is 22ms, considering you need two or three oscillations (not including ramp up ramp down requirement) you won't be able to go much lower than 50-60ms,

However on current version off simhub both shift makes it react (gear to neutral, then neutral to gear) which makes maybe a longer feeling.

I'm currently working on the next major iteration of shakeit, where i take all the feedback, learning and errors from those last 6 months of "shakeit" life. Basically keep the good, throw away the rest :D "We can rebuild it; we have the technology,"
It sounds like being able to select to have effect only for neutral to gear or to only trigger the effect once for the overall change would half the duration of the effect experienced (I cannot distinguish two separate effects, on a gear change I get one effect). The only possible missing effect would be 1st to neutral which doesn't come up often.

I await the update with interest, I'm already very impressed with the software.

Hello Wotever.
One question about basshakers use in iRacing.
Are the road surface read by the iracing telemetry?
Kings regards.
Yes, but make sure not to enable 360hz telemetry in iracing app.ini, it breaks simhub readings.I already had a few people having it enabled, i don't know why it was enabled it's not the iracing default value and it's not accessible from UI :O_o:.

Another question. Any way to launch other programs previous to run iracing from simhub?
Thx.

With a little workaround yes. In the settings you can define a path for starting IRacing, instead of starting it straight, you can point to a batch starting anything you want including iracing.

upload_2018-12-1_23-39-43.png

HI ..it's possible to have a bug ,because if a use two encoder ,one of this the switch ,dont work.The rotary clock work fine ,but one of the two encoders ,the sw dont't work.......sorry for bad english

Attachments

• ENCODER.jpg
    ENCODER.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 133
  • ENCODER 1.jpg
    ENCODER 1.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 142
  • ENCODER 2.jpg
    ENCODER 2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 142
HI ..it's possible to have a bug ,because if a use two encoder ,one of this the switch ,dont work.The rotary clock work fine ,but one of the two encoders ,the sw dont't work.......sorry for bad english
Have you tried another pin than d13 ? D13 has an embedded led which interfere with the button

• Deleted member 196093

Simhub in network mode has not received or not processed the fuel tracking of rFactor 2.
In the local mode
\SimHub\PluginsData\RFactor2\DataCorePlugin\FuelTracking\
is created and Fuel_RemainingLaps etc. are processed.
MapRecords is working.
Version 6.6.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements