Don't judge a book by it's cover...

Or a racing sim by it's graphics. I have to eat humble pie here and also apologise to @Gijs van Elderen. After my set up session the other night, I thought I would head into the club server for the upcoming Brands hatch Audi server. I did a couple of laps. came straight on here and posted a negative comment in the sign up thread about the poor graphics. This afternoon before I started my nightshift I thought I would have another go with the Civic on the same track using my new found knowledge from my set up session and with notes in hand I had another go. After about 10 minutes of fighting my way round this track, I started to make changes then go out and test then back in for more changes then back out and test. After an hour of testing, I hadn't even noticed the graphics because the feel of this track in my opinion was awesome. I still hadn't conquered the hatch but it just goes to show, that yes in a perfect world we would have photo realistic graphics with perfect physics, ffb, the whole works, even a fit blond giving you a BJ as you're racing but unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect world. So, my fellow racers, don't judge a book by it's cover or even a sim by it's graphics :)

Go to ISI forum and there is some real good discussion in the new Atlanta release thread that the track guy Tuttle explains some changes in the new build and graphics and how to deal with it. It's a good thread.

Really shouldn't, but it's ISI forums, it's in news and announcements, and the whole thread Atlanta motorsports park released.

Asking people not to judge a sim by it's graphics is like pretending there are actually sim racers out there. At least some openly admit they are just driving and respect to them for their honesty. Sim racers already don't care about graphics so it's a pointless discussion.

Asking people not to judge a sim by it's graphics is like pretending there are actually sim racers out there. At least some openly admit they are just driving and respect to them for their honesty. Sim racers already don't care about graphics so it's a pointless discussion.

I would love to have a sim with the physics and FFB of RF2 with crispy photo-realistic graphics but it looks like we are quite a ways off from that dream. I care about the graphics but I care more about the handling and FFB .

Or a racing sim by it's graphics. I have to eat humble pie here and also apologise to @Gijs van Elderen. After my set up session the other night, I thought I would head into the club server for the upcoming Brands hatch Audi server. I did a couple of laps. came straight on here and posted a negative comment in the sign up thread about the poor graphics. This afternoon before I started my nightshift I thought I would have another go with the Civic on the same track using my new found knowledge from my set up session and with notes in hand I had another go. After about 10 minutes of fighting my way round this track, I started to make changes then go out and test then back in for more changes then back out and test. After an hour of testing, I hadn't even noticed the graphics because the feel of this track in my opinion was awesome. I still hadn't conquered the hatch but it just goes to show, that yes in a perfect world we would have photo realistic graphics with perfect physics, ffb, the whole works, even a fit blond giving you a BJ as you're racing but unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect world. So, my fellow racers, don't judge a book by it's cover or even a sim by it's graphics :)
Hi Jim,Where do I find Brands Hatch?.I've had a good look and can't seem to find it anywhere.

Have you looked in the download section on here?
Yes there's no Brand's on here. I've also looked elsewhere, still no joy.It's not the end of the world, but It would be nice to have a slip and I slide around there. I've only just started playing rf2 again this weekend, and it's a real test.I mostly drive open wheelers, and they are hardcore in rf2.Sometimes it's enjoyable punishing yourself.

Yes there's no Brand's on here. I've also looked elsewhere, still no joy.It's not the end of the world, but It would be nice to have a slip and I slide around there. I've only just started playing rf2 again this weekend, and it's a real test.I mostly drive open wheelers, and they are hardcore in rf2.Sometimes it's enjoyable punishing yourself.
Try asking some of the RF2 staff @Gijs van Elderen @Daiman Patel

i did a quick search and found it on drivngitalia.net

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back