Resource icon

Tracks DOLLAR CLACKMANNANSHIRE 0.8.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi!
Sorry if I sent this message twice..
The race / restart session thing is caused by WAV_PITCH=extended-0 in surfaces.ini at the moment.
Think it is a CSP bug as it happens for me (0.2.3p1) on any track that has that included.
Thanks for the fun tracks by the way!

Hi!
Sorry if I sent this message twice..
The race / restart session thing is caused by WAV_PITCH=extended-0 in surfaces.ini at the moment.
Think it is a CSP bug as it happens for me (0.2.3p1) on any track that has that included.
Thanks for the fun tracks by the way!
ok thanks for telling me the reason for the start line bug appreciate it. ENJOY.

I just can't get the ai spline to load in any mode. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Have tried 4 or 5 versions of csp and renaming the ai files, even deleted the track and reinstalled manually and with cm but no joy.

I just can't get the ai spline to load in any mode. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Have tried 4 or 5 versions of csp and renaming the ai files, even deleted the track and reinstalled manually and with cm but no joy.
i will post an update release tonight. im not sure what the problem is at all, ive only had a couple things happen to me, usually just restart pc and track works again, using traffic planner then going to race there is something wrong that traffic stays in the track but usually just exit CM and steam then restart it again to go between modes. have now got 10 pit stalls so can race 9 opponents, but problem with pits now they dont work correctly, not sure what has happened to them as they did work. still can race and also use traffic planner. Have you tried to load track in DEVELOPER MODE??? ive not had any issues getting AI splines to load at all, even if you remove them track should still load in HOTLAP/PRACTICE as long as you have no opponnents set.

angus1982 updated DOLLAR CLACKMANNANSHIRE with a new update entry:

RELEASE 0.8

Now upto 10 pits for RACE. TRAFFIC PLANNER 2-WAY. In race if cars dont leave start line simply restart session also There is a problem with the pitlane, cars no longer pit an be fixed and AI dont leave pits(cant work out why this is happening as naming of pits has not changed,And AI pitline looks ok) but good racing can still be had,survival of the fittest mode lol. Still some Buildings to be build and various minor touches to be added.Have changed some of the lighting of trees as they...

Read the rest of this update entry...

RELEASE 0.8.3

Still working on this track.
18 pits, also have widened some of the road as in a race cars where just following each other without room to overtake now that has been changed for full racing to happen.
The AI can be a bit off at "YETTS OF MUCKHART" hairpin, this corner is going to be widened further. And AI lines and sidelines will be reworked.
There is a CAMTOOL2 track camera file for this track as i cant seem to get AI line to load in kseditor. directions for its use are in the readme...

UPDATED HAIRPIN AT "YETTS O MUCKHART" AI now get round corner still a bit sketchy but improved.
Added some collision to walls and lamp posts.
changed road texture to something a bit less cracked and ridged.
ADDED more x/y trees (may change out star trees as im not happy about the look at sunset/sunrise,will take alot of work but may do it)
Have removed theTRAFFIC PLANNER as i will need to make one from scratch again.
CAMTOOL2 file included (could someone let me know if its working for them...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back