Does oculus tray tool work for content manager ?

Jordan Dion

Bluestar Racing
Jan 11, 2017
Does someone knows a way to make oculus tray tool work for content manager ? I want to force ASW on locked at 45 fps....

Performance is so bad since last update :(

MiljuDelem

10RPM
Mar 10, 2014
do we have to start oculus tray tool before content manager?
Also I see in oculus tray tool global super sampling 1.8, but in content manager I have pixel per display 2.5. Which one overide the other?

Jordan Dion

Bluestar Racing
Jan 11, 2017
x86 file is for 32bit, so, if you run 64bit version you need to configure acs.exe.
Mine is running "free" so I can't tell you if there is something wrong. If I can, I'll try to do what you want and see if it works as expected
Ok ! Can you try if ASW work for you ?
Do you open Tray tool before Oculus home ?

manc0ntr0

250RPM
Jul 23, 2009
Ok ! Can you try if ASW work for you ?
Do you open Tray tool before Oculus home ?
It works, but not with a profile but enabling it on the main screen of Tray tool. I created a profile pointing to acs.exe first and AssettoCorsa.exe after, and none of them worked. If I use Ctrl+4 in game ASW enables/disables as expected.

Oculus Home only works if Tray tool is open, because I activated the both options to start/stop service when Tray tool opens/closes

Jordan Dion

Bluestar Racing
Jan 11, 2017
It works, but not with a profile but enabling it on the main screen of Tray tool. I created a profile pointing to acs.exe first and AssettoCorsa.exe after, and none of them worked. If I use Ctrl+4 in game ASW enables/disables as expected.

Oculus Home only works if Tray tool is open, because I activated the both options to start/stop service when Tray tool opens/closes
Ok thx same here!
And now that i resolve this problem a new one appears! Cant see the mouse in ac :(

Mascot

Card-carrying mod whore
Jul 13, 2014
Ref the original question, you can simply limit your framerate to anything above 45fps and below 90fps in Content Manager. This should force ASW on at all times (unless your native framerate drops below 45fps, of course).

upload_2019-3-23_13-29-49.png

Jordan Dion

Bluestar Racing
Jan 11, 2017
Ref the original question, you can simply limit your framerate to anything above 45fps and below 90fps in Content Manager. This should force ASW on at all times (unless your native framerate drops below 45fps, of course).

View attachment 297911
i tried this but in give me like an input lag.... whaetever setting i put these alway a ****in little lag. im about to destroy my rift haha