Does oculus tray tool work for content manager ?

Jordan Dion

Bluestar Racing
Does someone knows a way to make oculus tray tool work for content manager ? I want to force ASW on locked at 45 fps....

Performance is so bad since last update :(

You need to assign those settings to the ACS.exe, not CM

ACS or ACS x86 ?
And I did that and doesnt work ...
Any ideas ??

Untitled.png

Ok ! Can you try if ASW work for you ?
Do you open Tray tool before Oculus home ?

It works, but not with a profile but enabling it on the main screen of Tray tool. I created a profile pointing to acs.exe first and AssettoCorsa.exe after, and none of them worked. If I use Ctrl+4 in game ASW enables/disables as expected.

Oculus Home only works if Tray tool is open, because I activated the both options to start/stop service when Tray tool opens/closes

It works, but not with a profile but enabling it on the main screen of Tray tool. I created a profile pointing to acs.exe first and AssettoCorsa.exe after, and none of them worked. If I use Ctrl+4 in game ASW enables/disables as expected.

Oculus Home only works if Tray tool is open, because I activated the both options to start/stop service when Tray tool opens/closes
Ok thx same here!
And now that i resolve this problem a new one appears! Cant see the mouse in ac :(

Ref the original question, you can simply limit your framerate to anything above 45fps and below 90fps in Content Manager. This should force ASW on at all times (unless your native framerate drops below 45fps, of course).

upload_2019-3-23_13-29-49.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 63 6.8%
  • < 5 years