Does AC support SLI?

Was looking at some older videos of guys with early 4k triples running SLI 1080Ti's which looked stunning at around a 100 FPS.
I have recently built a 4k triple setup and can only reasonably run them at 2k, which is still pretty nice but??
Does SLI still work with AC?

I just discovered the thread and came to share my 2 cents:

I'm running a Quad-SLI rig (980Ti Strix) and for the most part, SLI is not scaling well at all.
I run a single 1080p monitor most of the time, and I have done probably hundreds of bencharks in all SLI configurations and played with every setting, and I can assure you the more cards you put in the system, the less FPS you get.
It is true that disabling Particles and weather bumpd up the FPS in my system to 110, but with a single card with those settings turned on (and almost on ultra) I can get 120fps.

I have also been playing with nvidia profiler a lot and haven't dicovered anything that would make the situation better. I've tried also vanilla game with no luck, I still get more FPS on a single card.

I'll hang to this thread though as I see we are the last bastion of SLI and maybe more thinking heads together can achieve better scaling (begging to Iljia is also an option I guess).

If anyone wants more data or for me to test something in particular feel free to ask!

If anyone wants more data or for me to test something in particular feel free to ask!

(commenting more out of interest regarding your setup :p ) Quad or tri SLI was never a good combo as from what I remember, there were like 5 games that ever made actual benefit off that (over sdandard SLI) and even in best SLI years in most cases it was like
1 GPU = 100 fps
SLI = 180 fps
3SLI = 185fps
4SLI = 186 fps (or 181 ) :p
so in 99% of cases more than 2 cards for gaming was pointless, unless running benchmarking or other tools.

But with this aside, just wondering - have you tried utilsing your rig in 4K ? QSLI in 1080p cant even spread its wings...
what FPS you get with ingame benchmarking tool and on what CSP settings?

From my side I can add that for me SLI is the only option to achieve steady 75PFS on 3xFHD monitor setup. Single card cant handle it unless I switch to single screen. Was getting low 60's on 3xFHD and ingame benchmark, where SLI was giving 110+ on the same config.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.