Do Thrustmaster pedals work on Fanatec wheels?

Blauweke

PrestoGP S18 Champion
It's a pretty simple question, I currently have a thrustmaster wheel and T3PA pedals and i'm thinking of upgrading to a CSL elite wheel. They both use the same RJ12 connector.

Well, in my case I use different brands for steering wheel and pedal set, so Im forced to plug each one to a usb port (no adapter needed though, they both came with usb cable).
You'll be reducing input lag that way too.

Upvote 0
@Jazz Forsberg - I think he means the RJ12-USB adaptor.

TP3As come with only the RJ12 connector as far as I know and that won't be compatible with the Fanatec wheel base. You'll need to get the RJ45-USB adaptor and plug your wheel and pedals in separately.

That'll work just fine if you're on PC, I'd be guessing if I told you that'll work on console.

Upvote 0
@Jazz Forsberg - I think he means the RJ12-USB adaptor.

TP3As come with only the RJ12 connector as far as I know and that won't be compatible with the Fanatec wheel base. You'll need to get the RJ45-USB adaptor and plug your wheel and pedals in separately.

That'll work just fine if you're on PC, I'd be guessing if I told you that'll work on console.
Oh ok, couldn't figure it out as I never use them, so thanks for making things up clear :thumbsup:
If thats the case he will need an adaptor rj-12 to usb for sure.
:)

edit: @Blauweke hope you read it mate, sorry for the confusion

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • Trophies