DiRT Rally 2.0 DiRT Rally 2.0 Modding Request Thread

Does anyone have a full set of DR1 style dash cams, including all DLC cars for DR2?

I tried using the camera edit tool but it was unsuccessful? There are some files knocking about that have some window clipping errors etc, so looking for a fully modded set of cameras fot all cars (including DLC) that have no clipping errors etc?

Hopefully someone has done this or can do this?

Pedro Paixão Skoda Fabia R5
53687169_1638850906259056_3506840402047008768_o.jpg

Does anyone have a full set of DR1 style dash cams, including all DLC cars for DR2?

I tried using the camera edit tool but it was unsuccessful? There are some files knocking about that have some window clipping errors etc, so looking for a fully modded set of cameras fot all cars (including DLC) that have no clipping errors etc?

Hopefully someone has done this or can do this?
Here you are

https://forums.codemasters.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1645

Hi to all modders,
I would like to have historical skins in new R5 cars. Who can give us a Peugeot 208 or VW Polo R5 with Rothmans or Martini liveries ? It would be fantastic. Please, please artist modders ...

Hi guys, need help! I am running to a problem with my Dxtbm editor and could not be able to save a dds file but already made a "skin only" for the 2001 Subaru Impreza with Blue Carbon Fiber body and could not be able to apply it to the car itself and run it in the game. Maybe anyone out there can manage to do it and lets see the outcome. Cheers!
Impreza2001_body_template.jpg

Note:
Please edit also the "specocc" file like in the dirt rally so it would be nice to have a polished carbon fiber body finish. (see image below from my dirt rally mod) But, its ok too also to have a matte finish if you prefer.
03.jpg

04.jpg

If it will be a success... It will be the 2018 Ford Fiesta R5 debut version will be next. Experimental Blue Carbon Fiber Body on direct light and black effect on the shade as seen on the original photo (see image below)

Work in progress
FiestaR5_body_template.jpg

Teaser
2019FiestaR5.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys, need help! I am running to a problem with my Dxtbm editor and could not be able to save a dds file but already made a "skin only" for the 2001 Subaru Impreza with Blue Carbon Fiber body and could not be able to apply it to the car itself and run it in the game. Maybe anyone out there can manage to do it and lets see the outcome. Cheers!
View attachment 312494
Note:
Please edit also the "specocc" file like in the dirt rally so it would be nice to have a polished carbon fiber body finish. (see image below from my dirt rally mod) But, its ok too also to have a matte finish if you prefer.
View attachment 312498
View attachment 312497
If it will be a success... It will be the 2018 Ford Fiesta R5 debut version will be next. Experimental Blue Carbon Fiber Body on direct light and black effect on the shade as seen on the original photo (see image below)

Work in progress
View attachment 312496
Teaser
View attachment 312495
Use the Ego PSSG Editor to import or export files DDS .
You dont use the Photoshop to edit your skins ?

Greetings. I have a couple of requests. First, I know there already is a Martini Lancia Delta S4 livery for the game. I would know, I did download it and I enjoy it. But, given this livery's less-than-known importance, I thought I could at least ask for this one-off variant...
5471.jpg

Markku Alen's 1986 Martini & Rossi Delta S4 that won the 1986 Olympus Rally: the last Group B rally ever. There are more pictures of the car on the net obviously, but this one of a replica I found is by far the best overall I could find.

Second, I looked through the liveries done for the game so far and was shocked to see no one had done one for the 205 T16 from the Group B era. Yes, I know the game comes with one by default, but as many of you will probably know by now, it's incomplete. So, if anyone's up for it...
d57dd877fd21d05f352be3ac21f0d1d9.jpg

Juha Kankkunen's winning car from the 1986 1000 Lakes Rally (Finland). I chose Finland as an example to hopefully make up for the lack of Finland itself in the game so far. If this won't do, the one Michelle Mouton used for her final WRC rally at the Corsica earlier that year would be nice, but I couldn't find any real good pictures of that car. I know that its a Peugeot Talbot car like this one above except numbered 10 and with appropriate rally decals.

If anyone is up to doing these, thank you!

Hi guys,

why don't we have a camera mode in DR 2.0 (like in DR)
I saw that 1 mode has been discontinued.

I would love to move the cockpit camera nearer the windshield more that what Codemasters allow us to make.

Greetings. I have a couple of requests. First, I know there already is a Martini Lancia Delta S4 livery for the game. I would know, I did download it and I enjoy it. But, given this livery's less-than-known importance, I thought I could at least ask for this one-off variant...View attachment 313537
Markku Alen's 1986 Martini & Rossi Delta S4 that won the 1986 Olympus Rally: the last Group B rally ever. There are more pictures of the car on the net obviously, but this one of a replica I found is by far the best overall I could find.

Second, I looked through the liveries done for the game so far and was shocked to see no one had done one for the 205 T16 from the Group B era. Yes, I know the game comes with one by default, but as many of you will probably know by now, it's incomplete. So, if anyone's up for it...
View attachment 313538
Juha Kankkunen's winning car from the 1986 1000 Lakes Rally (Finland). I chose Finland as an example to hopefully make up for the lack of Finland itself in the game so far. If this won't do, the one Michelle Mouton used for her final WRC rally at the Corsica earlier that year would be nice, but I couldn't find any real good pictures of that car. I know that its a Peugeot Talbot car like this one above except numbered 10 and with appropriate rally decals.

If anyone is up to doing these, thank you!

Seconded!

Hello friends. Can anybody upload the stock c3r.nefs file ????
I made a mistake i now i can get errors..... If anyone can upload it will be very helpfull.

Thanks again

Would love to see a custom livery of the SRT team Nikolay Gryazin / Yaroslav Fedorov Skoda Fabia R5. (winners of Rally Finland 2019 WRC2, & 2018 European Rally Champion vice-champion, ERC U28 champion)

This team is currently leading overall in the WRC 2 class and are doing so many competitive rallys this year in multiple series.

ythtyhty.jpg
RPPA2019WRC07331.jpg
RPPA2019WRC07137.jpg
RPPA2019_09_FINLAND_.jpg
RPPA201904173-1.jpg
3376-thickbox_default.jpg
And upon talking with the team, they are very disappointed as it looks like their team/livery will be left out of the upcoming WRC 8 video game.

(I am willing to compensate for this custom livery in DR 2.0.)

Attachments

• RPPA2019WRC07331.jpg
    RPPA2019WRC07331.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 216

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering